All you angry posters here, this is for you

Yeah, pretty disgusting attacks of anyone here that you don't happen to agree with. Just to let you know, it's very telling when some of these vigilantes here attack anyone with an opposing viewpoint with venomous hatred. Truthfully, if you are so angry and so willing to get as ugly as you possibly can online with strangers then you are not a
happy person by any means. I for one am grateful to be loved, cared for and nutured by friends, family and loyal clients. I am so grateful that I don't feel a need to degrade someone personally with the ugliest language, which by the way is emulated by how one was treated by their caregivers during childhood. It's revenge, pure and simple. Calling someone far worse than whore simply because you don't agree with their viewpoint and don't respect letting someone express their freedom of speech while insisting on spewing verbal garbage because you don't have anyone to love or who loves you back. How sad, lonely and neglected you must feel to trample upon the rights of others and highjacking threads just because you have nothing better to do and it's easy pickings. Enjoy eating your meals alone and searching for online targets to tear apart just because you are so angry and sad inside your hermit soul. All the whores and reviews in the world cannot mask a lonely heart and desperation for attention. There is a whole world out there of real life flesh and blood around you and you seek to surround yourself with a wall of lonely hatred. You are nothing more than an open book. Hope that hateful attitude keeps you warm at night. My loving, gentle lovers arms and sweet kisses of acceptance for who I am and how I live my life are all the warmth and validation I need. I am grateful that light and love flow thru my heart and soul and life's a banquet for me and those who choose to live this life caring about whom they share this life with and leave a rich legacy of love for their family and friends. No amount of money in the world can buy peace of mind. Forgive and be merciful, for you never know which day may be your last.
Yeah, pretty disgusting attacks of anyone here that you don't happen to agree with. Just to let you know, it's very telling when some of these vigilantes here attack anyone with an opposing viewpoint with venomous hatred. Truthfully, if you are so angry and so willing to get as ugly as you possibly can online with strangers then you are not a
happy person by any means. I for one am grateful to be loved, cared for and nutured by friends, family and loyal clients. I am so grateful that I don't feel a need to degrade someone personally with the ugliest language, which by the way is emulated by how one was treated by their caregivers during childhood. It's revenge, pure and simple. Calling someone far worse than whore simply because you don't agree with their viewpoint and don't respect letting someone express their freedom of speech while insisting on spewing verbal garbage because you don't have anyone to love or who loves you back. How sad, lonely and neglected you must feel to trample upon the rights of others and highjacking threads just because you have nothing better to do and it's easy pickings. Enjoy eating your meals alone and searching for online targets to tear apart just because you are so angry and sad inside your hermit soul. All the whores and reviews in the world cannot mask a lonely heart and desperation for attention. There is a whole world out there of real life flesh and blood around you and you seek to surround yourself with a wall of lonely hatred. You are nothing more than an open book. Hope that hateful attitude keeps you warm at night. My loving, gentle lovers arms and sweet kisses of acceptance for who I am and how I live my life are all the warmth and validation I need. I am grateful that light and love flow thru my heart and soul and life's a banquet for me and those who choose to live this life caring about whom they share this life with and leave a rich legacy of love for their family and friends. No amount of money in the world can buy peace of mind. Forgive and be merciful, for you never know which day may be your last. Originally Posted by cinderbella
You sound pretty hostile to me.
Thanks for proving my point. Very telling reply and I'm grateful I'm not in your sorry skin.
Cindy, your point is well taken, and your sweet spirit emanates through your post. But I don't think this place is what it seems. I view it as a night at the bar with the guys, all of us drinking and spouting shit at each other, but when closing time comes, we shake hands, pat each other's backs, and call a cab.

Sure, it sounds bad in here, but most all of it is blowing smoke. If anyone here takes what is said here seriously, they need to find something else to do. Life is too short to volunteer to be pissed off. I'm one of the "most hated" posters on here, and this is fun. But I don't take anything personally, and I don't mean anything personally (most of the time).

So if you look at us like a bunch of drunk, obnoxious guys who are essentially harmless, you will find that there is much less hate here that it would appear.

But your point is well taken, and I'm sorry if we offended you. But I don't expect this board to change very much. Just remember, it's really all in fun.
Thanks for proving my point. Very telling reply and I'm grateful I'm not in your sorry skin. Originally Posted by cinderbella
Once again not friendly. What on Earth you doing on a whoremonger website? Shouldn't you be posting on the Rainbows and Unicorns Forum?
  • CJ7
  • 12-14-2012, 04:11 PM
cough cough cough
...and I'm grateful I'm not in your sorry skin. Originally Posted by cinderbella
I can feel the love!

cinderbella, I, obviously could be wrong, but I would like to believe that behind all the bluster, inappropriate and inaccurate name-calling, and some extraordinarily harsh and critical statements about each other, the vast majority, if not all, those posters on here would step up to the plate to defend each other, as well as you, if or when the shit hits the fan and the cause is justified.

And after the smoke and stench settles down we can debate until the Sun goes down about whether or not "the cause" was "justified" ... and throw in copious amounts of nasty names and expletives to spice up the dialogue.... and crank it up at daylight.

But in the meantime, you ought to thank your God for a bunch of assholes who believe enough in your right to post and say what you feel to create sufficient smoke and stench that the other guy decides taking those rights away from you ain't worth it!

Just saying.
Yeah, guess I was preaching to the choir again! Thanks and I'll keep the rainbows and unicorns to myself. Have a great weekend, hope you all get so much nut you gotta push her out of your bed.
  • CJ7
  • 12-14-2012, 04:22 PM
I was going to say I think shes pissed off because the unicorn threw her out of the barn

but I wont
... hope you all get so much nut you gotta push her out of your bed..... Originally Posted by cinderbella
I promise I will not tell her you called her a "nut" ...

..... she gets irritable.
I was going to say I think shes pissed off ... Originally Posted by CJ7
Wouldn't have been quicker just to come in and yell (all caps) ....

"What a bunch of stupid, drunk, idiot fuckers!"?
  • CJ7
  • 12-14-2012, 04:33 PM
Wouldn't have been quicker just to come in and yell (all caps) ....

"What a bunch of stupid, drunk, idiot fuckers!"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
dont think they would have noticed

where the hell is seedie when you need him
Chit, she already looks irritated.
  • CJ7
  • 12-14-2012, 04:49 PM
irritated is very kind of you
you shut your whore mouth