CC is going to have to go back to work fat bastard is back...

• R.M.
  • 01-21-2017, 08:49 PM
Here comes the RTM's back in the gayest rage ever.
Yeah, the pathetic Cocksucker is back. So is Assmuncher. Soon the be followed by Asswipe and Retarded Lenny. It was civil and intelligent for awhile, despite ShitStains stupity. Oh well.
Yeah, the pathetic Cocksucker is back. So is Assmuncher. Soon the be followed by Asswipe and Retarded Lenny. It was civil and intelligent for awhile, despite ShitStains stupity. Oh well. Originally Posted by bambino
LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING BAMBINO AND IF AM SO FORTUNATE TO CROSS PATHS WITH YOU AND FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU LIVE- I WILL BEAT YOU TO AN INCH OF YOUR LIFE. YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND RTM THIS TO THE MODS OR EVEN YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY.
YOU ARE A WORTHLESS COWARD AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO END YOUR LIFE- THAT'S A PROMISE AND NOT A THREAT!!! GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!
DO YOU NEED A REMINDER OF WHAT I DID BEFORE I JOINED THE MILITARY??????
LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING BAMBINO AND IF AM SO FORTUNATE TO CROSS PATHS WITH YOU AND FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE OR WHERE YOU LIVE- I WILL BEAT YOU TO AN INCH OF YOUR LIFE. YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND RTM THIS TO THE MODS OR EVEN YOUR LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY.
YOU ARE A WORTHLESS COWARD AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO END YOUR LIFE- THAT'S A PROMISE AND NOT A THREAT!!! GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!
DO YOU NEED A REMINDER OF WHAT I DID BEFORE I JOINED THE MILITARY?????? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt

you posted today you are a fat disgusting 350 pds who i contend is so fat .. you can't even wipe your ass u stinky shithead .. so .. like do you just shove a hose up yer ass to flush out all the crap? bahaaaa

I am 350lbs ... Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
and u speeled rhythm wrong u idiot.

bahhaaaa

Luke went to WallyWorld today for a new hose

did u need this???

get that nozzle squarely up yer ass and turn it on full pressure u constipated overweight fat piece of shit.
  • R.M.
  • 01-21-2017, 10:12 PM
How is 350 gonna kill anything but a buffet?
How is 350 gonna kill anything but a buffet? Originally Posted by R.M.

just don't let him get close enough to fall on you. bahhaaaaa
  • DSK
  • 01-21-2017, 10:17 PM
DO YOU NEED A REMINDER OF WHAT I DID BEFORE I JOINED THE MILITARY?????? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Yes, what did you do again?
RM if he paid you $500.00 would you clean his back side with a weed eater?

of course I know you would have to take him to the car wash and degrease him, first... for $300.00

Not a bad days work...

can I be your assistant and operate the weed eater and spray nozzle?

I'll do it for free almost...
Yes, what did you do again? Originally Posted by DSK
I said it numerous times on here before - when you don't pay the MOB(italian Maffia) they send people out to break your leg, arm or end your life and put you in a dumpster- I happened to be one of those guys who did the dirty work for the boss or the Capo - try me if you don't believe me.
  • R.M.
  • 01-21-2017, 10:42 PM
RM if he paid you $500.00 would you clean his back side with a weed eater?

of course I know you would have to take him to the car wash and degrease him, first... for $300.00

Not a bad days work...

can I be your assistant and operate the weed eater and spray nozzle?

I'll do it for free almost... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Sure just as long as you agree to car wash duty. I need my rest for the weed eater. Smoothies are on me.
DO YOU NEED A REMINDER OF WHAT I DID BEFORE I JOINED THE MILITARY??????
Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Is that an example of one of your lib-retarded ilk's "higher thought processes" that your ilk is so self-congratulatory for, Lubed Wide-ass, or is that just you being the intolerant Nazi thug everyone thought you were?

How is 350 gonna kill anything but a buffet? Originally Posted by R.M.
+1

just don't let him get close enough to fall on you. bahhaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
+1
I said it numerous times on here before - when you don't pay the MOB(italian Maffia) they send people out to break your leg, arm or end your life and put you in a dumpster- I happened to be one of those guys who did the dirty work for the boss or the Capo - try me if you don't believe me. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Cut the crap jerk off. First off you're not full blooded Italian and the mob doesn't keep non Italians around. Once they have no more use for your ass you spend eternity sleeping with the fishes. So you couldn't have spent anytime in the military if you're in a watery grave. So quit while you're ahead ya half baked fuck.

Jim
I said it numerous times on here before - when you don't pay the MOB(italian Maffia) they send people out to break your leg, arm or end your life and put you in a dumpster- I happened to be one of those guys who did the dirty work for the boss or the Capo - try me if you don't believe me. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Oh, God! Are we still doing this?
Providers, at 350 lbs, please charge an extra $50 for "combat pay." This is a life risking activity if he passes out on top of you.
As an "enforcer" for "the MOB"....

How many lives did you "end"?
On how many people did you break legs?
On how many people did you break arms?
How many people did you "put" into a "dumpster"?