Putin Insults Trump's Wife ?

Putin: Spreaders of "fake" Trump news "worse than prostitutes"

Russian President Vladimir Putin said Tuesday that those who spread “fake news” about U.S. President-elect Donald Trump are “worse than prostitutes.”

The Russian leader fielded questions about the incoming U.S. president during a news conference with his Moldovan counterpart at the Kremlin.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/vladimir...n-prostitutes/
Its going to be fun watching your head explode over the next 4 years.

SNICK
Its going to be fun watching your head explode over the next 4 years.

SNICK Originally Posted by canuckeight

No doubt. SC will celebrate her 7-month anniversary here in another week...and prolly blow well past 2700 posts over that time...and, in the process, will have said Ab-so-lute-ly Nothing.

For the record....it's gonna be 8 years. She'll have "stroked out" long before that.....
She is going to blow past 2700 today. 1 review, and it's pretty sketchy.
Again, let me point out the Underconstruction's handle is active but not used in quite some time.

Also, Womb Raider's handle is account disabled.

Just saying...
She is going to blow past 2700 today. 1 review, and it's pretty sketchy. Originally Posted by canuckeight

make that 2 reviews. hahaha
make that 2 reviews. hahaha Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
How many assholes did you tongue fuck to earn $500?
Again, let me point out the Underconstruction's handle is active but not used in quite some time.

Also, Womb Raider's handle is account disabled.

Just saying... Originally Posted by gnadfly

Shitistan Mosque reminds me of the democrat bullies of yesteryear... only not quite as smart. has had multiple handles in the past 5 years but not one credible... just like these sumbitches who voted for Robert Byrd!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCSF42Q74n8
make that 2 reviews. hahaha Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
lol, I read your second review. She "hit you up" that she was coming to town. lol, and you can purchase videos of her.
I'm calling swiss cheese. That review is full of holes.
FAKE NEWS!
How many assholes did you tongue fuck to earn $500? Originally Posted by bambino
Fucking good one Bam. No Shit, this clown couldn't make money if he tripped over it. His / Her first review was He / She broke a C Note at the bar so He/She could have fun at strip joint with 2 strippers. I can get barely have a nice lunch at Trulucks solo for $75.00
So jealous so salty

$500 ain't shit to me...lol at you clowns...y'all talk shit but obviously poor as fuck.

Carry on I'm loving it.
So jealous so salty

$500 ain't shit to me...lol at you clowns...y'all talk shit but obviously poor as fuck.

Carry on I'm loving it. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efGrDFBr9yA
So jealous so salty

Carry on I'm loving it. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Not Salty, just know a flat out lie when we read it.

I have made more money than you can ever have a wet dream over.
But if you do have game why don't you hire a trainer and nutritionist to lop of some of the 350lbs you carry so you don't crush all the whores you're NOT banging.
here is sissychimp's next attempt at interwebs fame ..

bahhaaaaaaaaa
shitistan mosque, he's right...