Who’s the bigger lunatic?

Let the voting begin!
  • Dlh
  • 07-18-2018, 09:46 AM
No being a troll or jumping on a bandwagon...
But why did gabs get the hammer from tos? Is it a safety thing or just drama? Provide a link if i missed hofo between the lines..
i cast my vote for the Bulgarian. Gabs can be mildly annoying but chicks have tits and in a battle between annoying tits vs. annoying balls, that counts for something.

bahahahahaa
i cast my vote for the Bulgarian. Gabs can be mildly annoying but chicks have tits and in a battle between annoying tits vs. annoying balls, that counts for something.

bahahahahaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
They’re both Bi Sexual, and stupid. They both claim to be international web stars. Gabs is a citizen, Tats isn’t. Looks like a match made in heaven. BTW Waco, Asswipe is Tatts soulmate.
They’re both Bi Sexual, and stupid. They both claim to be international web stars. Gabs is a citizen, Tats isn’t. Looks like a match made in heaven. BTW Waco, Asswipe is Tatts soulmate. Originally Posted by bambino

so tatts wishes he had tits, so instead he sucks dicks? that is one confused person.

bahahahaaa
so tatts wishes he had tits, so instead he sucks dicks? that is one confused person.

bahahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don’t think he’s confused. I think he enjoys sucking cock and shoving Kumquats up his ass. Gabs on the other hand, is pretty confused.
bam, your a loser!

bahahahaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Long way from Waco, The_Waco_Kid.

Since most of the posts on this thread occurred AFTER St.C's "Refresher Course on our Forum Guidelines" was posted, I have decided only to close this thread, and not issue any warnings or infractions...

However, please DO NOT start another thread like this in any other forum. The tolerance for Insults, Rudeness, Bullying and Harassment has gone down to...ZERO!

Like it or not, that's the way it is and that's the way it has to be

Have a great evening Steeler Nation!