City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS FBSM Body Slide BBBJ CFS Nipple Sucking
Hair Length and Color: Black Curley To Shoulder
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Slender Perky As Pretty Face Cute Face Nice Teeth Nice Legs,, Hell Nice Everything lol
Recommendation: Yes
Ridiculous! I’d walk out.
The whole amp game is F’d. I stopped by bamboo the other night to see the blonde Thai Jenny and was told i walked out even more so Jenny wasn’t that attractive to me (skinny with no ass) apparently there’s 5 Thai ladies there
The whole amp game is F’d. I stopped by bamboo the other night to see the blonde Thai Jenny and was told i walked out even more so Jenny wasn’t that attractive to me (skinny with no ass) apparently there’s 5 Thai ladies there Originally Posted by aJohnDough
The whole amp game is F’d. I stopped by bamboo the other night to see the blonde Thai Jenny and was told i walked out even more so Jenny wasn’t that attractive to me (skinny with no ass) apparently there’s 5 Thai ladies there Originally Posted by aJohnDough
  • KNFW
  • 05-11-2023, 01:12 PM
Remember when gas was 1.79 a gallon on 7 Nov 20. Now it's 3.19 after a supposed 81 million ballots were cast. Blame Bidenflation for this.
Remember when gas was 1.79 a gallon on 7 Nov 20. Now it's 3.19 after a supposed 81 million ballots were cast. Blame Bidenflation for this. Originally Posted by KNFW
Remember when there was a pandemic and there were less people driving? Blame your delusion for this awful take.
Barbie is VERY beautiful. Menu aside, girl is legitimately pretty
There new girl Sara was just as hot as barbie
Originally Posted by TruthSayer
So that’s her name, I thought she said nana. Anna and Jenny both gave me different prices, so yeah it seems they testing the waters. To be honest, both of them weren’t attractive.