Address: Apartment 2305
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: DATY, DFK, missionary, anal
Session Length: until finished
Fee: YMMV gave $.35
Hair Color and Length: brown, neck, clean
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: starting to shrink from age, white skin, titties down to her belly button, hysterectomy scarring, natural bush, toothless. Starving old people look. Hair WAS shampooed.
Recommendation: Yes
Was this at an old folks home?
I have got to have a talk with mom...i told her to get at least $.50
GILF alert
WoW, i'm speechless....and a little turned on?
C-section scarring?
ROFL Funniest review I've ever read and I was on ASPD for 10+ years.
OMFG, now reviews like this are why I have to check this site about every day...unfucking believeable
This is a funny review. It reminds me of one of Logans' reviews where he almost tried to pickup some lost grandmother at a gas station.
hey this review is on point. I went investigating a couple of days ago and was like WTF!! U can pm if u want the specific details of this bizzaro tale....
  • Logan
  • 05-15-2010, 12:31 PM
Wiley, thankz for sharing!!!

WoW, i'm speechless....and a little turned on? Originally Posted by rkymtnrookie
+1 He he.

If Betty White can make a resurgence and be the hottest actress around….why can’t Betty Lou have her 15 minutes of fame???

Wiley, what size were her saggy old tits that hanged down to her belly button? I’d love some old lady “wrap around” Russian and titty fucking!!!

It reminds me of one of Logans' reviews where he almost tried to pickup some lost grandmother at a gas station. Originally Posted by Front Bottom
That was a wandering senile or Alzheimer’s patient that I almost sadly picked up. She had big tits and was wandering around braless. Some other person picked her up, but quickly dropped her off at a convenience store. Before I could fall into sinful and disgraceful temptation, her family rolls up to pick her up. Sadly, she didn’t even recognize them.
they had NO symmetry...probably C's but hard to tell as they were more elongated like large, long squash shaped...not round at all. But this area is SO hot...PM me for how they only way I know to get ahold of her. BTW have tried to call Grace a couple of times, phone not in service
they had NO symmetry...probably C's but hard to tell as they were more elongated like large, long squash shaped...not round at all. Originally Posted by Wiley7223
I threw up in my mouth a little. I've done 44, and she was smoking hot.

I don't know what the fuck this was.
  • Logan
  • 05-15-2010, 10:29 PM
they had NO symmetry...probably C's but hard to tell as they were more elongated like large, long squash shaped...not round at all. But this area is SO hot...PM me for how they only way I know to get ahold of her. BTW have tried to call Grace a couple of times, phone not in service Originally Posted by Wiley7223
Well, I was horny for that for a minute, but lost interest. I was a lil bit curious, but not so if it is HOT.

I thought Grace would be sticking around. She had one good review. So, I would have thought she would have kept her phone paid to field calls to keep from having to work the streetz.

Grace was a drunk, so who knows. I may drive by her apartment to see if she is still around. I also noticed that there haven't been any of her friends hanging around that car wash either...so hope she is OK.
That sounds like the guy sitting in the local bar ...a nice looking lady about 55-60 sat down and ordered a drink ..they were soon talking and of course the conversation turned sexual .....She finally asked him if he had ever had a threesome with himself and two ladies .....and of course that being every mans fantasy ..he told her no of course not .so she asked him if he would drive her home and they could have that threesome .....when they got to her house and walked in she started to undress and had a fabulous body ....kissing him and undressing him as she did ......He asked about th eother lady who was to join them ........so she hollered up the stairs ......HEY MOM c'mon down I have a friend with me .......LOL