Hey Arlington Mongers

I was goin by 360 and the fast food place today. I saw cute young blonde she was wearing a white tank and booty shorts and black heels. yall need to get to her before tha cops do, good luck. oh also saw real fat ugly bitch too, ewww!!!
Yes they are all over the place on 360, I wander how long it will last. Got a good BBJ in GP .when I drove off I saw 1 BSW and further down the road 2 WSW.

Hope it lasts a while
I saw that cute blonde as well near where you saw her 2 days ago. She returned. I am not sure of her name but she is known to rip off enticing you to a nearby inn and then dissapear. Logan knows her and was infamous in ASPD for that reason. She gained some weight though, but looks good, a little bit better than when she was skinny. She fooled me twice. Shame on me.
You must be talking about Kristen, yep she got a lot of us , me too! Half of ASPD members where looking for A%$.

She is nuts too,so be careful
  • Logan
  • 06-08-2010, 11:03 PM
You must be talking about Kristen, yep she got a lot of us , me too! Half of ASPD members where looking for A%$.

She is nuts too,so be careful Originally Posted by crunchtime
LOL. You are right! I’d never seen a SW have so many warning posts about her. She was so brazen and would rip off people and continue working the same area. I can’t remember if she ripped me off 1 or 2 times. She always wanted money up front and/or she would just light up and start smoking something she shouldn’t have been right in your car. It’s a shame, becuz she could have made a lot of money and been popular with her lookz.

I’m still shocked Kristen is out already.
Naw Logan, this wasn't Kristen, this girl looked about 19. She looked like she could be a dancer.