Encounter: Hard pass with Pinky at GT

Date: 01/05
Name: Pinky
Address and Phone: Good Times Spa - 2018 W. Northwest Hwy Ste. B3 Phone: (972) 869-0312
Address: Good Times Spa - 2018 W. Northwest Hwy Ste. B3
Phone: (972) 869-0312
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS, HJ, BBBJ, CFS then (unwanted) BBFS
Hair Length and Color: Shortish to shoulders, curly black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short and thick, carried a bit too many pounds for my taste, curly frizzy hair; looked to be in her mid-40s at least (or her job has taken a toll)
Recommendation: No
Is this a joke??
Lol...
No, why would you think it’s a joke? Which part, specifically, seems to be “funny”/
No, why would you think it’s a joke? Which part, specifically, seems to be “funny”/ Originally Posted by justincase70

Hmmmmm.....

No, why would you think it’s a joke? Which part, specifically, seems to be “funny”/ Originally Posted by justincase70
Damn near all of it.
well, she was just too irresponsible for him. It's a valid concern.
well, she was just too irresponsible for him. It's a valid concern. Originally Posted by ishling
I’m sorry for your fragility but I agree that it’s pretty unintentionally funny, including that she was able to make you cum despite yourself. Those kegels and her service make me (and I’ll wager a lot of us) now want to see Pinky! Thank you for the review!
OP, I know how you feel man. Women try to make me agree to unwanted bbfs non stop and it’s so irritating. It just makes me feel like a piece of meat. I just wish they would respect my body and my feelings more.
There are so many choices
Been hobbling for 15+years and have been to maybe 150 AMPs in that time. I’m quite capable of figuring out when something is out of the ordinary or otherwise unusual. This situation was. And any hobbyist here here doesn’t thing that some providers will take whatever steps are necessary to earn their $$ and move on to the next client are idiots, especially during busy time periods.
  • Owj
  • 05-21-2020, 06:10 AM
They want 2 things, you to finish as quickly as possible so she can get to the next customer and the tip to be fat. Anything else is an illusion. That is why it is called IOP. They can turn it on and off like a switch.
You definitely should not have bumped this but at the same time, I am glad you did. I have been laughing uncontrollably as I picture you supposedly so violently pissed and protesting in the middle of your orgasm. This should be nominated for joke of the year.
This is hilarious ��