Hair Length and Color: Lkng, blk
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Just incredible.
Recommendation: Yes
What was the total donation?
Is FV full view?
after my massage at YL in Frisco yesterday, I might have to give her a try
I saw her about 3 weeks ago - found her on massageanywhere and i was pleasantly surprised with my visit. She is very cute and has a banging body! Delicious T&A. I’ll someday go see her again! :-)
BillO:

I was curious as to the quality of her massage.

You may have mentioned this in your review, but due to: (a) the unavailability of the SubAMPs, (b) the corresponding lack of reviews, and (c) my inherent fiscal cheapness, my Premium Access has expired, so if you said it, I did not see it. A PM would be fine if preferred.

For the person who asked about the donation, her website says 60 min. = $105.
How was YL?
SJ, her massage was good, but not $105 good. Maybe $60 good. Very relaxing, day spa kind o' massage. But, she didn't work out any of my problem spots....well...except one.

I suspect a feller with deeeeeep pockets could form a good, professional relationship. But, she's not for the budget-conscious consumer.

Think Jos. A. Banks v Men's Wearhouse. Both look and feel great. But, for the price of one JAB suit, you can have two or three at MW.
Dang $105 for the hour and assuming tip was given for release.
She was $85/hr when the Shutdown began. When you're the only game in town, you charge what you want.
Nice, I've been wondering about her.

I had considered keeping Marie UTR, since ECCIE has a very serious problem with Valued Posters, patrolling the waters for a bit of intel. When someone shares a positive review, they all show up that afternoon. Then, there's a shitload of "I did her" reviews.

No one will ever say, "I love ECCIE, cuz the members are the epitome of discretion."

However, I believe her price point will keep the lines short.

Yes, if it's 105 + large gratuity, for a mediocre massage and HE, then you're right . . . that should keep the traffic down.
BTW, thanks for the reply, BillO!