Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: L1
Hair Length and Color: Black, mid-length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Typical sub-amp - no ass, shorts, mid B's. Definitely 45+
Recommendation: No
When they get scared of being busted, they really need to sit down and develop a plan: Either stop doing the tip stuff or figure out how to make sure the client is safe. Giving crap quality only looses them business and they still are at risk.
Reviewed them a couple of weeks ago. This place sucks and not in a good way. They have a bad case of Golden pussy syndrome.
I made a comment about Red Rose couple weeks ago, and mongers still go to this place without doing there due diligence in research.
Boy the OP sure seemed to strike out so far. Joined January 2nd and his first 2 reviews are "no" recommendations. RegulsIO you sure have bad luck.
Boy the OP sure seemed to strike out so far. Joined January 2nd and his first 2 reviews are "no" recommendations. RegulsIO you sure have bad luck. Originally Posted by ntxguy
This is why I like the 20 to 30–year-olds, the two old ladies that he had definitely don’t want to be in there for an hour, that’s why I usually do 30 minutes at these places
This is why I like the 20 to 30–year-olds, the two old ladies that he had definitely don’t want to be in there for an hour, that’s why I usually do 30 minutes at these places Originally Posted by Finman22
I guess he's just another "new" member with bad luck