Encounter: PAM at 4-SEASONS is so AWESOME!!

Date: 08/16
Name: PAM
Address and Phone: -
Address: West of Harry Hines East of I35E Metroplex
Phone: 469-349-8549
City: NW Metroplex
State: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Table Shower, Sensual Body Slide,Kissing,LFK,DFK Lots of Kissing, BBBJ, DATY, BBFS,69,CG,RCG,DOGGIE BBFS in MPBBFS everyway except no Greek
Hair Length and Color: Beautiful Black Hair down her back the whole time
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: In the top 10 hottest bodies and Prettiest faces in DFW providers right now. And I can feel how she is enjoying our time together on every return visit. I have Seen Pam now 7 times. I am sold on Pam and it gets better every visit. She is very personable and jokes and plays around in every way. But I get the iimpression she wants to please me but I can see she loves sensual and hot sexual encounters with cumming and moaning DFKing fucking and sucking until she is cummimg a second or third time as well
Body so sexyy perfect legs and ass Breasts size C-D and feels natural.. The best about Pam she loves what she does and it shows and me and I feel her passion and I see her IOP and desire to please me is real, BUT she loved
Recommendation: Yes
Donation please?
Minimum total for BBFS $$.4 But I drop $$.6 total worth it!!
7 times is quite a testament to her greatness. You guys practically are commonlaw man-wife.
Minimum total for BBFS $$.4 But I drop $$.6 total worth it!! Originally Posted by SCOREBIG
Originally Posted by BigBamboo

Originally Posted by Meeker_22
  • Aoi
  • 08-22-2022, 04:28 PM
I got a second pop out of Pam. It’s pretty much something I establish from the beginning
I saw pam since she stsrted and she continues to get more passionate
I've seen Pam since she started and she's never been less than great