URL / Website: -
City: Spring
State: Texas
Address: 45 and Rayford
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Black, tied up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall, thin, perky. As others have said, she is taller than most Asian providers, 5’7” or 5’8”, leggy, well put together. Was wearing sweats and a t-shirt when I arrived, changed to a short dress, no bra, and panties for the massage.
Recommendation: Yes
What's the address for this place by chance.
What's the address for this place by chance. Originally Posted by Sorto125
Call the number and find out.
Date: 2/16
Name: Amy
Phone: 832-933-7236
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Spring
State: Texas
Address: 45 and Rayford
Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, DATY, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Black, tied up
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall, thin, perky. As others have said, she is taller than most Asian providers, 5’7” or 5’8”, leggy, well put together. Was wearing sweats and a t-shirt when I arrived, changed to a short dress, no bra, and panties for the massage.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by Bsmithers99
Nice job - First ACG? Lucky Dog !!!
Hey Sasa… don’t copy the entire review including the ROS to public areas. Think before you click
Hey Sasa… don’t copy the entire review including the ROS to public areas. Think before you click Originally Posted by Larch4
It’s not public, because he left the ROS intact. But I did initially think the same as you, but tested it before commenting.
The ros tags are still intact.
But, there's no need to quote or copy reviews as the thread is about that review
She can be fun. I’m bummed she’s up in Spring now…was seeing her weekly for the past year. Too far for me now.
She can be fun. I’m bummed she’s up in Spring now…was seeing her weekly for the past year. Too far for me now. Originally Posted by joemother

I do not have ROS but she has moved all the way up there, really? Since when?

She's a great gal but that is like too far.
I do not have ROS but she has moved all the way up there, really? Since when?

She's a great gal but that is like too far. Originally Posted by Effigy!
Yes, and since a few weeks ago. She told me she can come to the Richmond location on occasion, but I haven’t been able to coordinate a time with her.