Females or regular condoms?

What do you prefer?
Used a female one once, it kept coming out and had a odd feel. Not that regular condoms don't have a odd feel either. Would be interested in what folks use also, looking for a better 'feel'. I find that things sometimes go soft in a condom.
  • HUMP!
  • 12-01-2016, 02:43 PM
Karlie, I like when the lady uses the female condom. For me, it spells freedom as I "can't breathe" when snuggly covered up. I can scoonch it out of the way for dining purposes, have never noticed an odor, and it's fun for us both when she lets me do the insertion. They're also a plus when I'm enjoying two ladies.
Many don't prefer the f.c. for their own reasons, but I like 'em for my reasons.

I like providers who use FC. Almost like none at all.
FC's are probably good if you finish up with sex. If you like to go back and forth between sex and oral then they're not as good.
I use female condoms and they can be tricky. Have to make sure that gent is actually going in condom and not pushing it aside and also make sure it is staying in. Some people really love them.
I use them & my gentlemen callers love them. They are rather hideous looking & can be akward to insert but I always invite the gent to assist. They typically jump at the chance.
I only use female condoms. I understand some folks have had not so great initial experiences with them, and I propose that there is a learning curve with the FCs.

Its fun to insert them in front of curious gents and couples (no room for shyness here). When inserted properly, which includes add a little extra lube to the inside of the condom itself, they are the most comfortable technology on the market. Also they are polyurethane and not latex (for those of us who eschew latex).

The extra lube inside makes it nice and wet for whatever you are being penetrated with. That wetness means that the phallus can slide in and out while the actual condom stays put inside of the receptive hole.

For me, I get all the sensation of pressure and fullness without the friction of regular condoms, and for the male, they get all the ecstasy of not wearing anything at all on themselves and still enjoy the warmth of my body. Its as close to the real thing as it gets.

They also seem safer. I can't tell you they are statistically safer but they don't break, they don't fall off and they don't fall in. They are great for smaller guys and super large guys as well as males of any size who just don't get rock hard. No shame - bodies are bodies and not everyone has an erection of steel.

Anyway, back to the beginning: I will only use FCs when the occasion arrises. Although really and truly, that's not my speciality and not what folks see me for. I'm an oral artist, and beyond that, most of my sessions focus on me filling other's holes (yes, toys for boys, pegging, strapon worship, fisting and the like)
I used them with Sweet Sonya of Austin and the experience was always excellent. She is quite expert in the use of the FC. Yes, using lube on the inside and outside is key. Another best practice is lubing it, then putting it on like a regular condom, then slowly inserting it into the vagina using your cock. Once it is fully seated the ride can commence.
Neve have been a fan. It feels and sounds like a hefty trash bag when I go to pound town.
I use them from time to time - as others have mentioned, they are great in group sex situations, and also a good latex free option (though I generally have latex-free male condoms on hand as well).

I can't say I really prefer them though... mainly just because of the hassle of putting them in.

~Mme X~
I used them with Sweet Sonya of Austin and the experience was always excellent. She is quite expert in the use of the FC. Yes, using lube on the inside and outside is key. Another best practice is lubing it, then putting it on like a regular condom, then slowly inserting it into the vagina using your cock. Once it is fully seated the ride can commence. Originally Posted by Rogue_Gent
This may be genius.
What do you prefer? Originally Posted by Karlie Gold
For duos and solo I highly prefer FC2's (female condoms) .... I still keep a nice variety of male condoms around though .
This may be genius. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Yes, I must try this. I've used them twice and both times it was awkward and very unsexy.
I have heard that, for a guy, it is as close to "natural" as you can get. Not squeezed into a traditional condom.....can "breathe" as you slide in and out.....if it's lubricated, with her body heat it is supposed to feel quite natural. I have never tried it out, but definitely would like to! (Not a fan of traditional make condoms). Wish more providers used them.