Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Cbj mish. Leave
Session Length: 10
Fee: 80
Hair Length and Color: Long dark brown hair kind of curly kind of wavy
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute little 19-year-old with freckles nice big fucking B cups. body is OK but she needs to take care of her self
Recommendation: No
  • oherc
  • 12-21-2016, 06:08 AM
Thanx, I was trying to set up a time w/her
Is the link correct ? The post shows a different name and number
  • oherc
  • 12-21-2016, 07:35 AM
Ahhh, I was thanking about Tyra, didn't see link, name, number difference..
DJLiteMic:

The link does appear to be for a different girl. Please check it and post the correct one, if it's still alive.

JaG
What kind of gibberish review is this?
Is she the girl in the pics in the add from the link in your review? If so I saw a review of her a week or so ago saying that she was a really good looking young girl. Was she? Is it the same girl from this review http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ighlight=emily the bp add link is dead but the pics were of the same girl from your link when it was still up.

I dont expect much for .8 so as long as she was hot and I got mine I would be happy. Now I would not be happy being rushed out the door before 15 minutes had passed. I especially would not like to be threatened with her protector coming in. That would really kill the mood and there is a good chance the handler would not like the outcome either.

I was really thinking about giving her a call. Thanks for the intel
My bad it is the correct link but the wrong number and Emily is the name that she used to go as
Sorry for the shitty review it was 6 o'clock in the morning and I was pissed
But yes she was young and pretty but I think she might've been a little tweaked out but you know what, it's not the worst experience I've ever had from a Backpage girl and it only cost me 80 instead of 250
Lemme get this straight - her name now is Tyra, the link is the correct one, and her number is 9.0.4.5.5.4.4.4.4.1 (copied from the BP ad)...right?

I can change the name and number in the review when you tell me I have all that correct...:-)

JaG
I think I will give her a chance worse case scenario im out less than a bill for some hot young poon. Not bad the way I see it
Backpage is always a crap shoot. The ladies on ECCIE are much better.
Stuff like this is what keeps me away from BP.
It depends on the girl I've had some well worth ones they are regs now Ginger is awesome and Panamanian goddess is freaking amazing Ginger sometimes post in Jackson she travels so it's hard to keep up but well worth it though