Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Strange convo, complaining, CBJ, HJ, more strange convo, me running
Session Length: 10
Fee: 150/hr
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder, black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: [Speculation about medical condition prohibited]. Hair was a mess and not a drop of make-up. [Speculation about medical conditions and illicit drug use are prohibited]. She may have been showered. She was not dressed up in the least bit. Some ratty tank and shorts.
Recommendation: No
Sounds almost exactly like the experience I had with her last spring. Worst ever.
The few times I have seen her she wore some kind of lingerie that covered her stomach. I took her tits out the top both times. She has decent tits but her stomach is covered in mommy marks. I have never gone in for more than a quick visit but she gave me decent service. She is by no means gfe not by a long shot but she is good for a quick $60 nut when she runs specials. I think she is just self conscious of her baby damaged stomach so she trys to stay clothed. As for the poor service there is no excuse for that.
All these red marks, reminds me of my high school English teacher
I had the same thing happen when I saw her about 6mths ago. Her pictures are very misleading by not showing her bloated stomach. Very paranoid young lady and poor service. I had seen some positive reviews and was wandering if I was the only one. Thanks for the post
Thanks for the post. I was looking at her ads I had seen some reviews about her but for some reason I decided to go for the well reviewed girls that the guys reviewed lately. Sorry about your bad experience.
I saw her about 6 months ago and she was in shorts and a bustier thingie. She did give me a bbbj for about 5 min and then got doggy so i could pound away. Wasnt nothing spectacular but like Basscat said. For a quick in and out for 60 it was worth it to me. I mainly go for bbbj and to dip my wick. Im not there to kiss and taste all the other dicks. And not trying to lick their well used body parts. Suck me fuck me and im out
Well, I rejected the wrong review - there were two duplicates, and I rejected the wrong one. This one is actually still open. If approved, the OP will receive PA.

JaG
Daaaaamn. I've seen some reviews about girls being lackluster but this takes the blue ribbon of poor performance. I saw her some time ago, can agree that she stayed in lingerie the whole time. I didn't mind it as I assumed it covered some unsightly issue. She was pretty good service, not gfe but she took care of me pretty well. Seems like she has taken a nose dive. Such a shame.