Ever wondered why d4u....

Did you ever wonder why dames4u has been allowed back on TOS? The answer is very simple. Because PI and dames4u are two useless pieces of shit. Wonder no more!
I would bet there was lot of ass kissing, groveling and begging involved, not to mention untold promises of behaving and not posting and allowing reviews. Probably also included cash and free pussy
We all know the score here. He tucked his tail and ran away. Some people ended up with vacations.
How about we let it lay with the understanding that we all know the score.
  • cabot
  • 11-16-2014, 08:28 AM
2Dogs,

If some of us do not know the score, but only got some bits & pieces, & didn't follow it all - is there anyways to get updated?

Not looking for any violations of any rules, but I admit I am curious as to how much of what was hinted at/implied actually happened vs. didn't happen.

If it can be discussed, cool. If not, I'd appreciate a PM. Just curious, really.
I think 2Dogs is implying that he got free mod pussy and it wasn't any good.
  • BSer
  • 11-16-2014, 10:01 AM
I would bet there was lot of ass kissing, groveling and begging involved, not to mention untold promises of behaving and not posting and allowing reviews. Probably also included cash and free pussy Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Agreed!

Dames was an obnoxious asshole. He didn't allow reviews which was a violation of eccie rules and he has outed or threatened to out people in the past.
Let that dog lay, he's a POS, and TITS don't bring up that name again. You know better, hey how's the new Holiday Bus schedule working for you?