Two different girls, same number?

I wouldn't mind the young blonde if her add would it be a flat rate and not the "plus tips" type. won't give out how much total is required over the phone.
How to handle the +tipping. Ask what does the initial include? What does tipping mean for money? If they do not answer tell them that there are plenty of providers who provide a great time for a flat fee and you will pass. Eventually they may or may not get the message or a lot of suckers will pay.
How to handle the +tipping. Ask what does the initial include? What does tipping mean for money? If they do not answer tell them that there are plenty of providers who provide a great time for a flat fee and you will pass. Eventually they may or may not get the message or a lot of suckers will pay. Originally Posted by 12blue4u
That's great advice, Blue. I don't think it would take that many guys questioning it and they may stop.
Agree on the tipping comment. I have often asked in the past and gotten replies such as "oh anywhere from 20-200" and I just say thank you and hang up. I should say as suggested something along the lines of well, I know where I can get all that I want for a flat fee. Thanks for flying with us.