Warning - Listcrawler

Not sure if this is the correct forum

Trolling LC tonight & after texting a girl calling herself AMY at 817-241-2347 I got a guy telling me my cooperation would be helpful where he lectured me on the evils of prostitution - a lot of girls are underage, they give all their cash to their pimps, etc.

Said my number had been recorded
"Could I talk with you about my saviour Satan for a moment?" would have been my reply.
  • BLM69
  • 02-22-2020, 01:25 PM
It's probably one of the cock block church groups trying to scare off wimpy tricks, they'll brag about it on Sunday and weeks to come how they made a difference and ask their members for more $ to fund the effort.
Has anyone noticed that their review tab on every showcase takes you to Eros?
Hmmm. Glad I'm not on there.
  • BLM69
  • 02-22-2020, 05:23 PM
Hmmm. Glad I'm not on there. Originally Posted by BBW Mamacita
Your phone will be ringing off the hook if you were, good thing you're not on there
I’m not on there either. What do y’all think about Twitter? I’m on there. Just curious to thoughts on that site!

Kisses,
M
  • BLM69
  • 02-22-2020, 06:31 PM
I’m not on there either. What do y’all think about Twitter? I’m on there. Just curious to thoughts on that site!

Kisses,
M Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
Isn't Twitter where providers beg for $, talk bad about clients, post up screenshots of personal information and pat each other in the back?
That is a very accurate description of twitter. Quickest way to turn your self off regarding a girl is to go read what she says about clients on twitter.
Not sure if this is the correct forum

Trolling LC tonight & after texting a girl calling herself AMY at 817-241-2347 I got a guy telling me my cooperation would be helpful where he lectured me on the evils of prostitution - a lot of girls are underage, they give all their cash to their pimps, etc.

Said my number had been recorded Originally Posted by Conrad Dublin
It’s a good thing you only use a hobby or burner phone! Right!?!?

Who cares if they recorded your burner phone, get another one tomorrow at Walmart.
Has anyone noticed that their review tab on every showcase takes you to Eros? Originally Posted by Agent220
Your account on there is fucked. Gotta create a new one.
Your phone will be ringing off the hook if you were, good thing you're not on there Originally Posted by BLM69
I don't think I'd be able to sleep, also I get so nervous with the crazies and I'm only available until4pm weekdays have a private incall near 30 Nd 360.
Your phone will be ringing off the hook if you were, good thing you're not on there Originally Posted by BLM69
Isn't Twitter where providers beg for $, talk bad about clients, post up screenshots of personal information and pat each other in the back? Originally Posted by BLM69
Maybe I'm just different, I just use Twitter to post pics vids and gifs of myself and promote my only fans and Twitter that way ppl can see I'm real.
I just post more pics and my availability. I don’t beg for $ or talk bad about any of my clients. That’s just not my style.
  • BLM69
  • 02-24-2020, 07:30 AM
I just post more pics and my availability. I don’t beg for $ or talk bad about any of my clients. That’s just not my style. Originally Posted by KissableMelissa
Keep up the good work, many providers slip up and do exactly what I described