CBJ question

I prefer for safety reasons a CBJ. Suprisingly I have met resistance from some providers. Is it latex taste? I thought they would be happy. Any suggestions?
  • CSI
  • 09-30-2009, 03:41 PM
Try sucking on several different brands of condoms and you will have your answer, sir.

CSI
You may want to bring your own flavored condoms as an alternative to what she has on hand.
This brings up bad memories of daty after cfs with a trojan.
I typically do bbbj but certainly would not have a problem if a gentleman requested a cbj. I WOULD prefer the flavored condom and would like it if you brought your own but if that is not an option, then I gotcha covered...LOL! Get it? LOL!

They really don't taste very good...
My only input is after doing CFS and then getting a BBBJ I've been told the Trojan magnums left a taste?? I'm trying out the One brand now to see if it's better for the ladies.
I prefer for safety reasons a CBJ. Suprisingly I have met resistance from some providers. Is it latex taste? I thought they would be happy. Any suggestions? Originally Posted by kberma2009
You can buy flavored condoms at condoms to go, that come in flavors like bannana, strawberry, vanilla, chocalate, I use them and they taste quite well, for the gentlemen wanting flavored condoms. Mabey next time you should go there and pick some up, since you want cbj, and some providers might not have flavored, just my two cents babe.
I have a client that prefers CBJ. When he arrived
for his first visit he brought a box of flavored condoms
and the rest is history. LOL
Sigh. And I thought it was what was on the inside of the dick that causes the taste problems.
Oh NO TexasT! No problem at all!
You may want to bring your own flavored condoms as an alternative to what she has on hand. Originally Posted by Shackleton
Flavored COndums Are Way Better Trust Me & If You Can't Get That I Suggest Stay Away From Lubercated or Spermicide Condums For They Are The Worse lol
Mouth watering thinking of flavors... yuuuumy. I actually use Trojan but yea, Im switching up to something that tastes a little better. Its kinda not too tasty going from BBBJ to CFS, then back to BBBJ. The Trojan taste is not too good.

Do Lifestyle or something else taste better...?
My only input is after doing CFS and then getting a BBBJ I've been told the Trojan magnums left a taste?? I'm trying out the One brand now to see if it's better for the ladies. Originally Posted by SP Hunter
LOL, you just wanted everyone to know you wear magnums,
Flavored condoms ......taste better
I prefer for safety reasons a CBJ. Suprisingly I have met resistance from some providers. Is it latex taste? I thought they would be happy. Any suggestions? Originally Posted by kberma2009
Well, I'm allergic to latex and since they don't make unlubricated latex-free condoms, CBJ is not an option for me. But to answer your question, yes, the taste of latex is disgusting. Just out of curiosity, are you a kisser?

Meg