Funny Places men stick their Peckers

I have seen several News stories of men who stick their Peckers into weird places.

Exception of the Bat Crazy Providers. what and where have you heard that made you say.. What the hell was he thinking?

I stuck my dick in the ear of a lady once by her request......

She said she wanted to hear when I was cumming.

She said she wanted to hear when I was cumming. Originally Posted by gimme_that

NOW THAT THERE WAS FUNNY!!
Glory Holes come to mind. My ATF And I play GH using a shower curtain from time to time. One of these times I know she's going to surprise me with someone else on the other side.
God I love the Houston mens minds..

I read an article of a man sticking it in a Jacuzzi hole..when the vacuum sucked it in, someone called the police and all they did was turn off the switch!! LOL

Must have killed in the Most Embarrassing moment award!!
God I love the Houston mens minds..

I read an article of a man sticking it in a Jacuzzi hole..when the vacuum sucked it in, someone called the police and all they did was turn off the switch!! LOL

Must have killed in the Most Embarrassing moment award!! Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
Wonder what went through his mind? "Oh this feels so good, BUT HOLY SHIT MY DICK IS STUCK IN THE JET!"
I am watching the beginning of Bad Grandpa Soda Machine really?

I read an article of a man sticking it in a Jacuzzi hole..when the vacuum sucked it in, Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
I used to have a 'friend' that liked that... he said it was one of the most intense orgasms he'd ever had. Until he fucked my mouth that is...
I stuck mine in the ocular socket of a HO once who said she'd keep an eye out for me!
here is the link to the soda machine video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqc8t73s4u4
My mother worked in the ER and once told me a patient that came in that had borked a cat. Due to the extremely tight nature of the cat, the dude's junk had swollen up so much, he could not remove the (then dead) cat when he finished. So he had to go the ER to get it surgically removed.
  • LNK
  • 11-30-2013, 09:12 PM
you beleive everything you Mom tells you or was she trying to protect the cat?

if it's true when is he getting out of jail and where is he registered?

She said she wanted to hear when I was cumming from. Originally Posted by gimme_that
FTFY

My mother worked in the ER and once told me a patient that came in that had borked a cat. Due to the extremely tight nature of the cat, the dude's junk had swollen up so much, he could not remove the (then dead) cat when he finished. So he had to go the ER to get it surgically removed. Originally Posted by sketchball82
Guy walked into the ER with a large vibrator in his butt. They tell him it's going to cost $1,900.00 to remove it. He asked how much just to change the batteries!