Pimps and Street Walkers

I am new to Arlington. I have only been here 3 days staying at an extended stay hotel until I pick an apartment. Where are the street drug deals and street walkers so i stay away from those neighborhoods? Are they in Arlington? Thanks and I like the prices of the local ladies. Less expensive than Kansas City.
dude...it sounds like you want to know where these things are because that is really what you are looking for.
sounds the same way to me
You'll be in the slammer in no time fooling around in Arlington. Keep it real...
There are no street walkers in Arlington. They are not permitted. However like every city they have tons of "Hoods to avoid." Way too numerous to list but start you off with Lincoln and Lamar just North of the Whole Foods. Not a place you want to get lost after dark. And yes Arlington LE busts balls. Good luck.
Welcome to Texas! I am a huge Red Sox fan so I love your handle and avatar!!
I heard there were drug deals going on in West Plano, Southlake and Highland Park. Oh damn, those are not in the HOOD...my bad. Welcome to the Dub.
Well unfortunately you heard right my friend. Though I did not say Arlington was 'in the HOOD." I said they have hoods to avoid like every city. As yes that includes the ones you mentioned.
Generally, east Arlington is considered the "bad" part, but there are ghetto apartments sprinkled here and there in just about every part of Arlington.
I am new to Arlington. I have only been here 3 days staying at an extended stay hotel until I pick an apartment. Where are the street drug deals and street walkers so i stay away from those neighborhoods? Are they in Arlington? Thanks and I like the prices of the local ladies. Less expensive than Kansas City. Originally Posted by bosox17kc
Seek and ye shall find.

Street walkers and other forbidden things are virtually everywhere and anywhere.

I would suggest searching the forums over at city-data.com and also looking at the crime statistics for any part of Arlington on Neighborhood Scout. Those sites are great places to begin your research in addition with info attained by "word of mouth" from the locals.

Nonetheless, Good luck on your search, and Welcome to Texas!
Who can't just look around and tell if it's an area you need to be hanging around in? It's usually pretty self evident.

What vacation movie was where the Grizwalds ended up in the hood and had their rims jacked while they were still in the car? It's kinda like that.
Avoid the extended stays right off the highway in South Arlington, especially the Budget Suites (360/30) The extended stays in the mile radius from 360/Lamar are probably risky. Now, the nicer hotels over by Six Flags (Marriot, Hilton etc) are of course more upscale and prob won't have too many shady characters just lurking around.

There is an intown suites and a few other places somewhere off Cooper & 20, I believe, that isn't right off the highway and is in a better area.. Good luck!
111 W Commerce St
Juan and sweet treat are dead on, dude does sound like he is looking for it. Dude read some good reviews you won't go wrong.