It's been unusually quiet.......

Hi, I haven't been very active on this board at all.

I have messaged some of the girls to introduce myself and say hello.

It has been so quiet, my phone has hardly rung at all. Is it just me?
Was wondering if I had done something wrong or if it's just quiet all around.

I was inactive for most of this year. I sold my house and moved, and had my college student kid home for the summer. I deleted all my pm's, thinking that guys would think it rude to answer an old pm from way back.

How is everyone? I imagine since the economy is so slow everywhere, it has probably affected a lot of hobbyist here. Tyler is like a bubble sometimes, everything is so pretty and it still looks like it's booming with growth. Maybe not so much?

Welcome back!
hi lady! great to have you in our little corner of the world. i will be in touch soon, probably via p411. be safe!!!!
Hey there! I love NE Texas, Longview. . . Lindale. Its quiet on the board's often, but I always have fun playing!
ill be coming to NETX tomorrow after i get out of biolab....looking for a well overdue change of scenery
Slow for me too.. So just been taking it easy....
Some of us are still active in the area. It's just that the area covered in this particular sub-forum is so large that it isn't practical to drive two or three hours for a visit unless you have something else going on in that particular neck of the woods. I had a scheduled visit a few weekends ago in Longview, a two hour drive one way for me, and it ended up being cancelled once I was already there. I was a bit disappointed. It was not her fault though; so, I will make an appointment with her again. It was just life happening as it does sometimes.
Hello Cinderbella! Funny that I was reading your showcase just a short time ago when I came across your post here. I live south of Tyler and you seem to be in my "hood." I know at some point I am going to have to visit. It just seems the neighborly thing to do! I have been visiting with Sexylexi4u a couple of sessions and she is still helping me work out a couple of kinks that have needed some help for a while. She is quite wonderful at her thing without question and I already feel like she is a friend. I cant wait to enjoy some of what your clients have described as well. I hope to find time to see you soon!