The Happy Dance

For the Ladies and Gentlemen,

After you leave a particularly satisfying encounter, do you ever find yourself grinning uncontrollably, staring off into space, or perhaps in a full on fist pumping, radio cranking Happy Dance in the car?

I was lucky enough to experience the latter recently!

When good is really good, what are your post consulatation rituals, experiences or habits?
I just leave.

Later on I will have a definite smile.
Snacks! I like to eat junk food after a particularly good romp.

Sounds like someone had a nice visit recently! Yaaaay! Visits that make you want to fist-pump afterward, are what the hobby is all about.
I usually just go back to work.
Snacks! I like to eat junk food after a particularly good romp.

Sounds like someone had a nice visit recently! Yaaaay! Visits that make you want to fist-pump afterward, are what the hobby is all about. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Funny you mention the snacks. I actually eat a celebratory bag of M&Ms after each great encounter. I grabbed a bag in the hotel lobby after my first tryst...it just became a thing. Never eat a Snicker Bar afterward. Just trust me (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=449744).
Picking up a pizza on the way home from an afternoon romp! LOL. Definitely have a smile on my face too. Haha
If I get together again with one lady I will have my celebratory feast before hand.
Funny you mention the snacks. I actually eat a celebratory bag of M&Ms after each great encounter. I grabbed a bag in the hotel lobby after my first tryst...it just became a thing. Never eat a Snicker Bar afterward. Just trust me (http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=449744). Originally Posted by Say What
Hell I can never eat a snickers bar again.lol
i must be missing out as have not had that type of reaction ever
Yea, I'll let you know when it happens.
The drive there: testy mood, cars moving too slow, music irritating, seem to catch all the red lights, other drivers are idiots.

Afterwards: singing along with the music which is turned way up, no hurry, hungry, green lights all the way.
I usually pull confetti out my ass and then sit upon an ice pack while going on vaj-cation. LOL!!!
Love it when you can't wipe the smile off...after an appointment, I pulled in to a fast food joint, ordered, smiling at the cashier in the window and she says "Well sir, you look like you're having a great day!"

So naturally I had to tell her why I was smiling.
Love those "priceless looks" on people.
i must be missing out as have not had that type of reaction ever Originally Posted by Newb2010

When the stars are aligned just right and you are with the right lady ... sometimes the chemistry is just right.
I usually pull confetti out my ass and then sit upon an ice pack while going on vaj-cation. LOL!!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
Haha Glad I could be of assistance!!!