Stripper Slides. No thanks...

I don't know what the deal is lately with guys asking if I provide Stripper Slide. I had one this evening request it, and when I declined politely he told me that he would not see me. Wow. First of all, I think it is wrong to put me in that position in the first place. Second, how can someone hold that against a provider just because she values her health and reputation. If I offered SS I might as well announce I offer BBFS. At least that's how I feel about it. It would be too easy for it to just "slip in" even if you weren't still exchanging bodily fluids. When I told him I would never go bb...His reply was that he wasn't asking me to & fine, then no date tonight. I am a little pissed that just because I have self respect...it was held against me. Am I wrong? Do other providers offer this service? Just wondering, nothing is going to change my mind or convince me to offer it. They have to be getting it somewhere or they wouldn't be asking for it.
You know, considering some guys can "pop" on that first "slip", I don't blame you one bit. And if he is going to be a douche about it, then you probably wouldn't have enjoyed the encounter anyway. Chalk it up to his loss and DON'T ever feel bad for not compromising with your health.
SS are becoming more common. Don't do anything you are not comfortable doing.

There is a race for who will do what and for how much.

At one time CBJ was more common along with no kissing. Now days those are common place.
Just like everything else, there are those that do and those that don't. I have my dealbreakers (like cbj), but SS is not one of them. It's nice, but not a big deal. Don't let anyone push you out of your comfort zone, sweetie.
I love midget stripper slides

And vodka
LOL thanks guys...love it Italiana Princess!!! lol
Hell yeaaaah IP!! Gimme some of That!! Yeee-haaaa!

That's freakin hilarious.

Ok seriously though, I agree with the replies, but can't you do a covered SS? Just curious. Is it late and I'm not thinking of this correctly??

And BB? Well, I get the respective reasons why both sides like it, by seriously...in the hobby world(?)...you just can't fix stupid. (sorry for offending anyone)

Duuumb-dumb-Dumb-dumb-Duuuuumb!
No problem on a covered SS.
Ok, cool. Thx.
Blame Logan......
  • fawn
  • 08-10-2012, 07:12 AM
I don't know what the deal is lately with guys asking if I provide Stripper Slide. I had one this evening request it, and when I declined politely he told me that he would not see me. Wow. First of all, I think it is wrong to put me in that position in the first place. Second, how can someone hold that against a provider just because she values her health and reputation. If I offered SS I might as well announce I offer BBFS. At least that's how I feel about it. It would be too easy for it to just "slip in" even if you weren't still exchanging bodily fluids. When I told him I would never go bb...His reply was that he wasn't asking me to & fine, then no date tonight. I am a little pissed that just because I have self respect...it was held against me. Am I wrong? Do other providers offer this service? Just wondering, nothing is going to change my mind or convince me to offer it. They have to be getting it somewhere or they wouldn't be asking for it. Originally Posted by mercianna

No you are not wrong mercianna , you have the right to set the ground rules for yourself, like others have stated above try a CSS.... There are always going to be men asking for something over the top or out of our comfort zone but I don't let it get me worked up or offend me because I have the right to say Yes or NO it is just that plain and simple...Now I will say I don't think a SS is anymore dangerous than a BBBJ/CIM, but that is my opinion! Now if you could please explain how offering a SS has anything to do with making or breaking a providers reputation.. Because I don't offer CIM and it hasn't hurt my reputation or my business! You cant worry about what other providers activities are and judging them for what they are comfortable with doing! You can only worry about yourself..
I love SS. Is it a deal breaker for me? Probably not.

Should a lady do a SS? Entirely her choice. A lady sets her menu, her boundaries. If she allows SS, fine. I would be more concerned with the lady being comfortable with the activities we enjoy so we both can have a better time.

Here are a few of the controversial activities, depending on the lady you might talk to:

BBBJ vs. CBJ
LFK or DFK vs. no kissing
DATY (Dental dam be damned)
DATO
FUHA
Tea Bagging
TUMA,
FUMA or PM
Greek
SS
BBFS
COF, CIM, etc.

Obviously, some ladies allow certain activities from this list, others do not. (Don't make this a BBFS rant, please.) It is there body, there decision on where they draw the line. Sometimes the line seems strange to me, allow BBBJ & DATY, but no kissing, for example. But it is there choice.

Some guys desire certain activities from the above list. It is there decision. They are paying. They don't get to force a lady to modify her boundaries, but they do get to choose a lady whose menu meets their desires. If lady's menu falls short, they move on to other ladies who may be more of a match.

This is an information board. The idea is to allow the market to work, in as free a manner as possible, considering the illegal nature of our activities. Supply and demand. There is a demand for a variety of activities. There are ladies willing to supply a variety of the activities. When the two meet, supply & demand, at a price that both parties are comfortable with, a transaction could occur.

Negotiations are possible. If the guy is willing to pay a bit more perhaps the provider is willing to shift her supply curve to meet the demand. If supply is high, demand low, perhaps a provider might lower her price or open up her menu.

Sounds like the guy had a desired set of activities he wished to engage in. The OP was unwilling to vary her set menu & boundaries to meet those desires (at any price, it appears.) So, a transaction did not occur.

I think our system worked. Don't see a problem with the system. Provider was allowed to maintain her standards, her boundaries. Hobbyist was free to move on to another lady and open up negotiations to purchase his desired activities.

I don't see a problem here. Further, OP has now broadcast a menu limitation she has. This should reduce the number of guys contacting her for an activity she does not provide. Thus, with less contacts from guys wanting SS, OP will be free to concentrate on the guys who match her desired characteristics. And further, guys who wish to avoid a lady who does SS, and I am sure there are some, now know at least one lady who they can count on.

Isn't the free market system great?

Oh, and Fawn's reply while I was typing my dissertation is pretty much the point of all of this.
  • fawn
  • 08-10-2012, 07:22 AM
I love midget stripper slides

And vodka Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

Shit Italiana that is a great pic of dancers SS, I think you should join Berkleigh and myself in our crusade in finding our midget with the 10" .... (sorry a little high jack) By the way I was out with our mutual friend last night and you were the topic of our conversation......
You're pissed because he held it against you? You have every right to say no. HE has every right to say no. I don't see the problem.
Enlighten me?