WOW WHAT A WEAK!

Monday,
I awake horny! So I schedule a get together with an ATF seeking only a stripper slide and a blowjob when I arrive I find the silly bitch had the nerve to express herself with a tattoo upon her chest stating I love you and am now anal only, appalled I do a Usaine.
Tuesday,
I awake horny and still traumatized I make my way to Pandora’s where I subsequently provide each dancer with the orgasm of their lives. I exit inebriated and am approached by law enforcement upon presentation of my secret agent decoder ring I am let free to the masses.
Wednesday, I wake up horny and with a burning sensation, visit to the doctor confirms I am dying.
Thursday, I wake up horny and now the most horrific event yet someone cancelled on me.
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-13-2012, 05:10 AM
OK... I had to post this from my phone because YOU fucking owe me a new laptop. Reading this thread while sipping on lemonade was NOT a good idea.

Seriously..... New Egg Gift card... pronto. !!!
hopefully your friday was better
Bigdog, is that you? Sik'em Logan..
LMAO! Well, lets hope this week is a better one for you.
But on Thursday - did you get notification? It makes a difference you know. Heh heh.

Tell us about the rest of your weak.

I sure do wish it was more interesting around here. This is all we've got to work with...
hopefully your friday was better Originally Posted by monkmonk

Not so much,
for future reference Tom Clubs may not be the best resource when seeking referrals!
Maybe some Yoga would help you relax. Love the "Usaine".
Okay that was one of the funniest posts I have ever seen! I especially loved Wednesday... then you are back at it Thurs.. lol