Thanks guys! CIM, panties, outliving the dick, etc.

Thanks to all the ladies and guys that contributed thoughts and shared openly this last week. All I can say is that it really helps to know other people have similar interests, concerns and likes / dislikes. Thanks to OldGrump, Tinman, Trailblazer, SD, Manslut, OBSG, 3PBG, bored@, and others I forgot.

Let's just say the ideas and sharing allowed me to have a spectacular time yesterday. I got her panties (thank goodness she remembered, I almost left without), I got hard enough to rock her world and mine for a good long time, she came in DATY and CG, and I filled her mouth with so much cum, when she went to show me it all started spilling out onto her face. She then swallowed it all and we cuddled . I felt freaking awesome. She then reassured me that I can explore all of my fantasies with her.

Heck I still feel pretty damn fabulous today.

Knowing that other's like and share the same issues, does indeed help. It really helped me just relax and enjoy the hell out of our time together. It might have been my best time ever. I had seen this lady before, and that sure does help too. Next time we will have even more fun.
That's what it's all about!

Cool
Review to come, right?
You just read it.
Tony, Toni, Tone... even when he comes on to "thank" other guys, it turns into his own awesome prowress, his unbelievablely great session, with a woman who probably wanted to pay him for the session.

yet, no reviews, just innuendo about great sex, and how great his cadre of women think he is... he's so spectacular, only one more woman will be allowed into that inner circle of sexual bliss.

I eagerly await more tips, how we can experience spine-tingling sessions like Tony.. let's see... soap?... check... trim nails?...check

what else should we do Master?
Thanks for the Shout Out tony...I glad you're enjoying yourself here.

As far as this most recent review, without her name, I'm going to have to call...

Wait for it...Wait for it

Quack!!

...lol
Thanks to all the ladies and guys that contributed thoughts and shared openly this last week. All I can say is that it really helps to know other people have similar interests, concerns and likes / dislikes. Thanks to OldGrump, Tinman, Trailblazer, SD, Manslut, OBSG, 3PBG, bored@, and others I forgot.

Let's just say the ideas and sharing allowed me to have a spectacular time yesterday. I got her panties (thank goodness she remembered, I almost left without), I got hard enough to rock her world and mine for a good long time, she came in DATY and CG, and I filled her mouth with so much cum, when she went to show me it all started spilling out onto her face. She then swallowed it all and we cuddled . I felt freaking awesome. She then reassured me that I can explore all of my fantasies with her.

Heck I still feel pretty damn fabulous today.

Knowing that other's like and share the same issues, does indeed help. It really helped me just relax and enjoy the hell out of our time together. It might have been my best time ever. I had seen this lady before, and that sure does help too. Next time we will have even more fun. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Put a provider handle on the title and you have your first review. Common, be brave.
Sounds like a pretty efffing marvelous time sorry...could not resist. Glad you had fun!
Maybe consider reviewing so the other messy brothers know where to look.
Tony, Toni, Tone... even when he comes on to "thank" other guys, it turns into his own awesome prowress, Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Well, if he's nothing else, he's consistent.

As far as this most recent review, without her name... Originally Posted by ManSlut
Wow, who could it be? Maybe this is another mystery review thread.
Tony is probably dancing around the yard in his "new" panties."
You're welcone, even though I wasn't named in your grand list of awesomeness.
LOL thanks guys, still not doing reviews. Too much drama associated with certain reviews. I'm sure any I did would have a potential for being a shitstorm. And besides, in the real world this was just fantasy. Thank goodness for awesome fantasies though.
Guys, you know you can't give a review to Rosie Palm and her sisters.....Kidding, Just kidding.

Glad you had a rocking good time!
LOL thanks guys, still not doing reviews. Too much drama associated with certain reviews. I'm sure any I did would have a potential for being a shitstorm. And besides, in the real world this was just fantasy. Thank goodness for awesome fantasies though. Originally Posted by pfmtony
you don't have a fucking clue do you?