BLS - How Do YOU Like It?

Not that I've spent a large amount of time actually researching this, but it seems that the right ball or the base of the sack are more sensitive than the left ball.

Guys what are your thoughts.....
Have you noticed any difference? Do you even care?

I know I am not a guy, but since it's one of my favorite things to do... I can say the most reaction I get is from the Base of the sack and the taint.
heheheh... last one! (voted)
Yes, I have noticed a quite a few "Ahhhhs" with the base and taint. I really think a lot of ladies overlook that area and it is one of my favorite places to tease as well.
I like the way you think Laura!!
I know I am not a guy, but since it's one of my favorite things to do... I can say the most reaction I get is from the Base of the sack and the taint. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
As a guy...+1
I love it when a provider super aggressively does BLS with taint like she cant get enough. If she combines it with a super vigorous HJ it is very hotttttttt
Laura, the question is what do you prefer.... i believe if you're enjoying it, then it can only be that much more enjoyable for the person receiving.
Reese, one of these days.... that stars will align with the planets correctly and we will meet!!.... love the response!!!
Got a BJ from Laura during a threesome with Selena51. At one point Selena was sucking my cock and Laura was performing BLS. I don't know if she was concentrating on one ball over the other, but it was pretty fucking awesome. Her BBBJ is pretty incredible, too. Her tempo is perfect. She makes it last a long time, bringing you to the edge time after time. Need to get me some more of that soon.
Laura, the question is what do you prefer.... i believe if you're enjoying it, then it can only be that much more enjoyable for the person receiving. Originally Posted by mr_smooth
If you have seen Laura Lynn, she really seems to enjoy it. IMHO I am sure others will agree.
Laura, between this post and the BJ post..... u sound like a dream date!!
Hmm - my right or your right?? I believe further experimentation is in order!!
... I can say the most reaction I get is from the Base of the sack and the taint. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Yes, I have noticed a quite a few "Ahhhhs" with the base and taint. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

Yep...that's the it's, right there!!!
I tried this the other day with my balls restrained in a band. Holy hell was it way more intense! And not sure why, but yes LL the right one is more sensitive.