vague texting

saw an ad on BP that had nothing more than a phone number and said all natural as the ad. no pic. answered a similar ad in the past and it worked out alright. so i decide to text the number figuring its probably the same girl with a new number and im getting very vague responses like hi, and whats good. she asked if i was law enforcement i responded no are you, and it took a little bit but got a no response. wont send a pic. just seems odd to me. is it her being super cautious, or is it a trap. what do you guys think.
If someone is super vague I either feel it's LE or super cautious.

Now, see - though: what I don't understand is after a fella gains enough incriminating evidence against a gal via text that proves to him that she is legit and not LE, and then she is bee lined to eccie as a verified provider, then a hobbyist wants other ladies to take vouches from that gal, well - this just doesn't rub right with me.

I mean -think about it: if she gave enough info to you without thorough screening how does the next lady know that she didn't get popped and is vouching for a cop?

I think this is definitely one of the most dangerous areas for all cautious providers to have to deal with considering the current technology and women seeking "a quick buck" as many of the hobbyists say....
We have a couple that just post their cell # to let ya know they are avail, figuring it's enough if ya know em....
Is she thin? Whew
Very......
My advice would be to stay away and stick with the well known verified providers in your area.
Yeah man...follow your gut, not your cock. If it doesn't seem right, don't take the chance. Simple as that. Plenty of other girls around to put a smile on your face!