Miami vs. Lakers 2013?

Hell yes!!!!!! I been watching ESPN all night and even started dreaming about d.howard going to lakers and steve nash. I woke up this morning and it really wasnt a dream. Lol i must of tossed over and heard that and then went to sleep dreaming about it. All i can say is OMG this season here will be what we all been waiting for!!!! Sorry OKC fans but this year will not be their year. Even though d.howard wont start the season off due to back injuries, but he will be their to end it. Whoot whoot lol im just to excited but back to the topic. Who do you think will be the last two standing? Yall already know my answer hehehehe. Sorry you guys i just had to put it out their
  • Satin
  • 08-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Point Guard..Steve Nash
Shooting Guard...Kobe Bryant
Small Forward..World Peace
Power Forward...Pau Gasol
Center..Superman....

Just give us the fucking trophy now.....:mfr_o mg:
+1 lol i think i need to start planning my trip to la now

Point Guard..Steve Nash
Shooting Guard...Kobe Bryant
Small Forward..World Peace
Power Forward...Pau Gasol
Center..Superman....

Just give us the fucking trophy now.....:mfr_o mg: Originally Posted by Satin
Thank God I'm a cali girl (in htown of course) my dad has season tix to the laker games! This is our year!
Sorry to break up this love fest.......But, it ain't happening.......SORRY!

The road to the finals goes thru OKC, not LA.
I've spoken to numerous people about this issue, LA is going to be a lock as the favorite, although I'm sure OKC as well as LA Clippers will be tough to get by.

Regardless, lots of fans will be drifting towards the Miami Heat bandwagon when it's all said and done, because the Dwight Howard hate will continue for what he had to put that fans and league through. Bad guys will turn into the good guys, The Heat did it for Seattle this year, and they will do it for every city next year.

Not counting out Boston, though. If Fab Melo and Jared Sullinger turn out to be good they have a dangerous team.

I feel for Chicago and OKC.
Lakers2013!! Hopefully they can all stay healthy and for sure they got that on lock! Miami was a fluke last season and didnt deserve that trophy..
  • Satin
  • 08-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Lmao, I knew Laker hating Ike would be here soon....thanks for not disappointing me bro...lol

2013 NBA championship...Lakers 4-0 sweep over Miami....Kobe and Superman Co-MVP....
Lakers are to slow to keep up
Yup their are a lot of lakers and kobe haters
Dwightmare cannot hit a free throw. LA will need a lot more help.
shaq couldnt shoot free throws either but they still did it
Dwightmare cannot hit a free throw. LA will need a lot more help. Originally Posted by pyramider
  • Satin
  • 08-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Damn SH, I don't know you, but apparently you know more than these hating ass losers..lol
As long as they have Artest or Whirled Peas on the roster...ain't gonna happen.