Hating girls

Why do some professional girls hate on clients? I had two girls I have seen for years give me a bad review to a professional girl and then one of the same girls messaged me 5 minutes later and asked what I was doing. I seen hundreds of girls over the years and truthfully have spent close to a million dollars, but I still don’t get the client-provider dynamic.
Seems some like the steady client, like the number small, so try and denigrate you to keep you to themselves. I saw the same thing happen at some strip clubs when I went there on a regular basis. They acted like a regular was their husband and didn't want him cheating on them. Not a lot of them do this, but it does happen.
  • M1LB
  • 07-31-2023, 08:33 AM
The ladies here and in the hobby as a whole do not differ from the rest of the world. Some businesses treat their clients poorly, and some treat their clients wonderfully. Some companies hate their clients, and some love them. As with anything else in life, find companies that treat their customers well and stay with them.