Higher fee with a clean bill of health?

Would you be willing to pay an up charge if you will, for a provider with a clean bill of health, let's say within three last thirty days, sixty days?

I realize nothing will ever be 100% but as someone who is DDF and wants to stay that way, I would definitely pay a little extra....

Mind you this is absolutely not a veiled way off asking for BBFS!!! Even with a clean bill of health I would cover up. Otherwise risk ending up on Maury.....

You've just opened yourself up to being charged more for what should be expected. Do you go to the opposite end of the spectrum if they don't have a clean bill of health?
You sound like a pimp making up a marketing test.
Opening Soon.
I'll just assume the OP is management trying to test out a new marketing scheme: "Healthy Hookers for Hundies! Dirty Dames for Dimes!"

I prefer my women to be imperfect and riddled with herpes, so no, I will not pay your higher fee good sir!
Alright, I guess it was a stupid question. I make the assumption is always roulette, if this is how a provider makes a living, why would she care about your health. And I'm certain there are guys who could care less about passing on more than Benjamin's to a provider.... Pimpin ain't easy and I'm too lazy for that....
Cuando tú lo dices será verdad.
Alright, I guess it was a stupid question. I make the assumption is always roulette, if this is how a provider makes a living, why would she care about your health. And I'm certain there are guys who could care less about passing on more than Benjamin's to a provider.... Pimpin ain't easy and I'm too lazy for that.... Originally Posted by Boriqua
Nope. And, unless she has had at least 2 full exams 6 months apart and not had sex of any kind during that period, there is no way to be positive she (or he) is really clean.
Would you be willing to pay an up charge if you will, for a provider with a clean bill of health, let's say within three last thirty days, sixty days?

I realize nothing will ever be 100% but as someone who is DDF and wants to stay that way, I would definitely pay a little extra....

Mind you this is absolutely not a veiled way off asking for BBFS!!! Even with a clean bill of health I would cover up. Otherwise risk ending up on Maury..... Originally Posted by Boriqua
What the hell did I just read?
There are really only two ways to do what you are suggesting.

Be a non GFE client, everything covered and no kissing or DATY.

The other possibly is to find a particular provider that you really
like and make an arrangement with her where she will get tested
and be willing to show you the results, and then stick with her.

I have no idea if any would be willing to have such an arrangement
but it might be possible.

Could possibly be a marketing idea. But STD test are not time sensitive
enough really, just increases the safety factor somewhat. I don't think
there is any Herpes test ether.
Alright, I guess it was a stupid question. I make the assumption is always roulette, if this is how a provider makes a living, why would she care about your health. And I'm certain there are guys who could care less about passing on more than Benjamin's to a provider.... Pimpin ain't easy and I'm too lazy for that.... Originally Posted by Boriqua
Don't know what generation you came from. I will presume just new to sex. Or the world.

But you can write on the internet. So you are not a baby.

SEX IS DANGEROUS. STOP WHILE YOU ARE AHEAD.

Think of it this way. You buy a used car from a salesman who says it has a clean bill of health and shows a Certificate. You buy. It breaks down. You go back. Then you are lead through the word by word of the Certificate. You just bought a car with no tangible warranty. You hire a lawyer to sue. You lose.

Solution: Research all the data available and decide if the seller is reputable, in business a long time, has no complaints, and since you can write on a computer, the world is your oyster.

Stay safe but be smart.

Mind you this is absolutely not a veiled way off asking for BBFS!!! Even with a clean bill of health I would cover up. Otherwise risk ending up on Maury..... Originally Posted by Boriqua
I'm with the other responders. I have recently seen providers that will try to bend the rules. I always have to stop the game and TCB. I'm not vain enough to believe that they are just doing it with me because I'm special.

The thing is, other fucktards may see that clean bill of health as a "go ahead" for uncovered action since they paid EXTRA.

Anyways, aren't we already paying a higher fee than the girls walking the street or the civilian women doing it during a one-night stand?