Seductive Selina or KendalClarkson - If you could have 1 and only 1

Both ladies have recently stepped forward, perhaps not willingly, acknowledging their "mommy marks" / stretch marks without any shame as the result of our resident bully starting an attack thread on the subject of stretch marks.

Both these young ladies are not just proud mommies but each has a plethora of positive reviews. In the last 2 years Kendal earned 137 and Selina racked up 190. Neither lady had a single negative review in that time frame.

Both have uniquely different posting styles.....

So if you could have one and only one... Who would you choose?

The poll is anonymous so no one knows who is voting.

If you feel free like commenting or explaining feel free to do so.

Seductive Selina https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=183495

KendalClarkson https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=146140
Can I vote after tomorrow's social? Predicated on me not getting shanked in the bathroom.
Can I vote after tomorrow's social? Predicated on me not getting shanked in the bathroom. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Lmao, if you get shanked I promise I will take up your cause. Only if it requires not effort at all put of me. And I mean none.

Back on topic
I can't pick one over the other, that's not fair to use them to get back at someone else.
Lmao

Back on topic
I can't pick one over the other, that's not fair to use them to get back at someone else. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
That is not the purpose.... I looked at a lot of the reviewers and there was not a lot of guys that saw both.... Each has a different body type.... I will be surprised if it does not come out rather even....
The choice is simple:

- One has class, is reserved, and is a beautiful lady!!!
- The other, not so much!!!

Selina is the only choice!!
Hmm... I know I saw Selina post on this thread, but now it's gone. What's up with that? How does a post get deleted?

As far as the original question goes, I haven't seen either, but if I did, it would be Selina in a heartbeat. Kendal doesn't do it for me in the least.
Depending on your browser, some will let you if you go advanced. Hit edit, then go advanced, then delete.
Ah, I never knew that. Thanks!
I dont think thats correct... what does the browser have to do with it? Mist be a "super user" setting....
It works on my dolphin with android, doesn't with chrome on android, doesn't work with my safari iPhone.

from the default message editor in control panel:

Depending upon the capabilities of your web browser, you may not be able to use all of these options. If you experience problems when posting messages, try switching to a different interface type.
If you haven't seen either BCD, Selina is the obvious choice. But if u have seen both BCD, I would go back first to Kendal. She is fucking awesome BCD but that doesn't mean Selina is any less. Taking it from another prospective, given an option I will have Selina as my Girlfriend but will pay to fuck Kendal. Love ❤️ n Hug to both the beautiful ladies.

Note - Comparing any 2 providers isn't fair but knowing both they will take it as champions.
Fuck Kendal
Marry Selina
Kill neither
Maybe if ya'll give him back his Christmas donations he won't have to promote. It's unseemly.
I've seen them both....voted appropriately. Not a nice poll though......
  • quzi
  • 07-19-2017, 10:29 PM