Hate FIV and/or FIA?

So I just read a provider's profile and as I read and interpreted, she posits that most providers hate FIV/FIA.

In my limited experience of 30 or so providers, I have only experienced one that had a hard NO on FIA. None denied FIV.

So ladies, gentlemen, and other PROVIDERS ( not that there is anything wrong with that), if a guy or girl has clean, manicured fingers, do you still 'HATE' FIV/FIA?

I understand if I were to have long nails, sharp nails, dirty nails that one or the other is off the table, hygiene and keeping your 'interior' from being nicked or torn makes perfect sense.

I guess my question is, after a long lead in, is this distasteful?

Thanks.
Well if a woman hasn't prepped and you're trying to finger the ass like you do a vagina no shit they won't like that. That's about as far as I got with a woman is a finger in there but it's usually when their cumming and I do not move my finger as vigorously as I would in the front.

But yeah, cleanliness is a big deal with some, and hey its not a deal breaker especially if the woman isn't into greek period.
Explanation I have been given over the years, Unnecessary wear and tear on her vagina that has already got to handle multiple dicks everyday it is pointless your finger wont orgasm and it's just another illusion of enjoyment she has to provide and you probably are not any good with your fingers either. Better for her just to pop your rocks and wear you out in 20 minutes or less and talk the rest of the time than to let you poke around with your fingers for an hour.
Or course they said no.

You paid them to say yes.
Ladies have told me that guys finger nails can be an issue. Causing damage when they do same with finger (s) they do during sex. I trim mine back so no damage to lady.

Sam
I knew a vider, a good one, that refused FIV.

FIV is quickest way to get a UTI.

Unless you put a condom on it.
Hell no not me not even when I had a boyfriend did I let him stick fingers anywhere lol...
Never pushed for the above.
I understand completely why they would not want such.
Didn't stop me from doing my best to manicure before the appointement.
Just put one in the stink and two in the pink...BTW Never imagine for one second that providers are getting any "pleasure" out of their business. Mongers who speak of making a provider orgasm were with a very good actress.
Weird guess it has been a while. Is that not part of most of the menus or is it not discussed prior to appointments.

THE CHOICE IS HER'S.....ASK
Just put one in the stink and two in the pink...BTW Never imagine for one second that providers are getting any "pleasure" out of their business. Mongers who speak of making a provider orgasm were with a very good actress. Originally Posted by Txsunman
So... You've never made any girl on here orgasm?

Yes, we do get pleasure from this. We aren't non-feeling robots. I've gotten some of the best orgasms in my life from the hobby.
So... You've never made any girl on here orgasm?

Yes, we do get pleasure from this. We aren't non-feeling robots. I've gotten some of the best orgasms in my life from the hobby. Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
Your the first I have ever heard say this, everyone I have known till now thinks the best orgasm is only possible when you genuinely love the person. I have had some great sex and orgasms but never had the best with a hooker.
Yes, we do get pleasure from this. We aren't non-feeling robots. I've gotten some of the best orgasms in my life from the hobby. Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
Me too! Some of the most epic orgasms of my entire life....
Certainly I think it's the ladies option. The taste, touch and feel of the vagina is incredible if I can't feel it, it's hard to not picture being at home with the wife lol.

I've had two encounters in the last two weeks with ladies I've known awhile, they certainly took control and we didn't stop until they were done. Everybody needs to enjoy what they do.
Your the first I have ever heard say this, everyone I have known till now thinks the best orgasm is only possible when you genuinely love the person. I have had some great sex and orgasms but never had the best with a hooker. Originally Posted by Carribean stud
Well maybe you need to shop around more.