Who is the top DFW provider

I have a p411 and references and looking for the best provider in DFW. Who is it in your opinion?
While you've not told us what would tickle your fancy to qualify as the "Best", I'd check out Wulf Princess. Never met her but seems like an interesting gal.
While you've not told us what would tickle your fancy to qualify as the "Best", I'd check out Wulf Princess. Never met her but seems like an interesting gal. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Yeah I heard she is the bomb.
For those of you wondering who the top provider is they are hanging on that plague.
The alternates plaque is in the ladies room.
Thanks for the input thus far. Looking for a GFe with a little pse and mid to late 20 something's.
  • jwood
  • 09-21-2014, 05:10 PM
There's a BUNCH
I'd enjoy getting a few names. Don't mind paying for the best. You get what you pay for sometimes. Ready for something over the top
Kelly Moore and kinlee from DFW are a couple of my ATF's so someone along those girls rankings would be great
Contact Daaaaaman or Madison May
Madison May is a WONDERFUL provider but she's not in the DFW area that much because of her touring schedule.
I truly dislike it when someone posts a question asking 'Who is the top X' provider in the area! We have a wide variety of WONDERFUL providers here in the DFW area. We should find a way to relish them all instead of spouting out a list that will most likely not cover the FULL list of great providers we have here.

Contact Daaaaaman or Madison May Originally Posted by lil nicky
There are many good providers but then there are many very good providers it's okay to disagree. Thank you everyone else for the references.
Do your own research and do not choose a provider based on the opinion of others. No one knows what your preferences are, or cares. Its your money, do your research.
bellaftworth is a good one as well as selena51
Thank you
What you are doing here is asking a really subjective question. Perhaps you should re-word it and ask who peoples' favorite provider is. Everyone will have differing opinions if you ask who is the best, and everyone likes different things.

My suggestion is to do your research. As someone who has only recently broken into this hobby (despite having an account here a while), it is what I did. I took my time to research before taking the plunge and came up with my bucket list, which really only had two providers on it. Needed the references to see my top choice, did what I needed to do, got the opportunity to schedule with her, and had such a fantastic time that I'm now becoming a regular. All with the effort of putting in a little bit of time on some research. It really is quite simple and easy.