Ms Roberts wants to pick a bone

Every morning I check all of the alert boards I use so I am kept updated, well I get home from the gym and start checking...

Then I see "Exxttemlyy dangerous" and thinking oh crap what happened besides not using spellcheck? Only then to see the he said she said bullshit.

Girls, by all means post alerts, if something happens at all post one. At the very least do not post a bullshit alert on a guy...that is just immature. If you get rejected then move on, dont draw it out. Im not pointing fingers, naming anymore of referring to ms phoenix in the alert thread I am speaking of.

Guys...Just do what you went to do. Simple as that, just pay, fuck and whatever else. If she finds warts on you and tells you to leave, are you going to start a make believe thread?
why make it so complicated?

What im trying to say is, quit the freakin bull and remember that it is only a hobby and this is only a board...not life. If you want to be around drama all day then go be a high school teacher or work at TMZ.

Rant over...
+1
Excellent post. And if we are referring to the actual Alerts forum, it is for safety issues only. Either LE or physical. It is not for no shows, financial (he didn't pay, she didn't provide), etc, ad nausium.

Torito

BTW Ms Roberts, feel free to pick my bone anytime and as often as you would like.
+1 Anastasia. I thought the same thing. Believe it or not. ..many on the board have common sense and can call BS when they read it. It makes the false alert poster look worse than if you simply got a bad review. A bad review can simply be that you two didnt mesh... all is forgotten once u prove yourself. But to post an alert on falseness, youre ruining someones image in a way that cannot be salvaged. And its like Crying Wolf.. one day Karma will bite you and no one will believe your alerts.. which further puts ladies in danger.

BTW.. nice ass! Makes me have penis envy, i want a bone for you to pick!!
I agree quit the belly aching, strip naked and lets party.

Lacy you can use my penis on her.
I swear when I read a post from a girl who can't spell or use proper grammar I lose so many IQ points I have to go watch my daughter's old Barney vidoes to get back up to speed.
As my buddy Jacxxx says "can't we all just get along and fuck". BTW Ms Roberts as Fernando says "you looking marvelous"
BTW.. nice ass! Makes me have penis envy, i want a bone for you to pick!! Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
I am sure we can find something for you to use....
Excellent post. And if we are referring to the actual Alerts forum, it is for safety issues only. Either LE or physical. It is not for no shows, financial (he didn't pay, she didn't provide), etc, ad nausium.

Torito

BTW Ms Roberts, feel free to pick my bone anytime and as often as you would like. Originally Posted by Torito
Ok give me your number and ill label it under "my boner bitch"...does that work for you? BTW...Thanks for the ego boost.
I got as far as exxttemlyy and couldn't bring myself to read any more...
Damn shame when you read the alerts, and got to wait for it to play out and then make a decision on whether or not to believe the alert or just call bullshit.
I agree...
It seems like provider now days are getting a little spiteful....
No they've always been spiteful, but dumbass seems to be abounding lately.... That's saying quite a bit.
<~~~ Offers commonsense on her menu, LOL!!
Love it Kayla!!! LOL