Hand Jobs. Lotion or Spit?

Okay so I'm wondering for the guys that like just hand jobs. Do you like it when a woman uses lotion or when she slowly spits on your Dick too make you climax.
  • hd
  • 03-22-2013, 03:06 PM
Loooooootion
Lotion and spit get dry too fast - I prefer oil - not massage oil - because it's not always edible.

Olive oil is great... can stay slippery for as long as it takes... and for a little fun, sprinkle some pizza seasoning in the oil...
Lotion and spit get dry too fast - I prefer oil - not massage oil - because it's not always edible.

Olive oil is great... can stay slippery for as long as it takes... and for a little fun, sprinkle some pizza seasoning in the oil, and bacon bits... Originally Posted by Luvyduvy

Completed your thought.
I prefer a blend of coconut oil and grapeseed oil. Edible and good for you. If you add fresh aloe, makes a great 'lube'.
I prefer a blend of coconut oil and grapeseed oil. Edible and good for you. If you add fresh aloe, makes a great 'lube'. Originally Posted by Aphrodite
Yes Aphrodite! Coconut oil is super fine, and slippery... never mixed it with grapeseed oil though.
If she's using her hand(s) only then lotion will do.

If she's massaging my cock with her mouth AND hands then I prefer spit.
Since we are quickly moving on to Spring and everything will be in bloom ... mucous makes an excellent lube.
chocolate syrup..... since women love chocolate.... it might turn the hand job into a BJ.....
Forget the hand job. Deep throat with tongue action and BLS. You know girl.
spit, if its applied in the right manner and while looking into your eyes can be very erotic
Do you like it when a woman...slowly spits on your Dick too make you climax. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
How do you "slowly spit"? Is that like drooling?
Depends. Am I getting a BJ as part of the deal or not? If no, then use lotion, gel, lube, whatever. If yes, well, there's nothing quite like the sensation of a hand moving up and down a dick that's been well-lubed with spit. Just make sure to reinsert and reapply frequently.
Wow thinking about the possibilities is making my head explode.
phlegm has much better lubricating qualities tham spit