What does it mean to you?

I have watched the show "Client List". and after reading different ads it seems like alot of clients go for the massage with a happy ending now instead of F/S.

Exactly what does a "happy ending" mean to you when answering the ads for massage/body rub?
1. Is a way to have pleasure at a cheaper price / more budget friendly way and still get relief?
2. Is it a FBSM with just handjob L1 ONLY?
3. Or is it a happy ending with handjob/ L1 and oral L2 together?

Guys you answer an ad, or ladies post an ad for this, what do you expect for it to be in included in this kind of session.?..
Thanks !
I like FBSMs for several reasons.

--They're cheaper and stretch the dollars available for non-self-induced orgasms.

--If it's really good, I feel like I got a bargain. If it's bad, I'm not nearly as let down as I am by a bad FS session.

--When I'm in a FS session, I try to please my partner, and I worry to some extent about whether she's enjoyed being with me. In an FBSM session, I feel like the onus is on her to please me, and I don't try to please her (unless the opportunity presents itself) or worry about whether she's getting off.

--Done right (which, admittedly, is rare), a good FBSM, with L1 and SS, can be every bit as good as FS. Ask the clients of The Original Blonde.

--Sometimes you'll find a provider a cut above average who thinks it's okay to give L1 but whose standards keep her away from upgrades. Bringing such women to the dark side can be a lot of fun.

I can't speak for others, but when I arrange for an FBSM, I expect L1 100% of the time and SS about 50% of the time. I hope she either offers upgrades or likes me enough to move up a notch or two on the L scale, but I don't count on it.

Some ladies advertise L1, and that's as far as they go. Others go farther, but choose with whom they do. Others advertise L1 only, perhaps in an effort to minimize their legal risk, but routinely offer upgrades once you get BCD or on subsequent visits.

A strictly L1 FBSM can be anything from a mechanical rubdown to a really good massage, coupled with anything from a mechanical handjob to something really erotic. Some guys want the value of a rubdown, while others (like me) prefer to dispense with the pretense that we're there for any therapeutic reason and get straight to the fun stuff. Someone like me (largely limited to one pop in an hour) can pretty much get everything we want from an FBSM in a half-hour session. The ones who can pop twice or who value the rubdown are happier with a one-hour session.

Just my 1/50th of $1.
Hi Dee! Hope all is well with you......... A lot of us guys enjoy a nice massage followed by an L1 happy ending.. Question #1 and Question #2 are the reason I enjoy this service.. Many (not all) Dallas Observer massage therapists will give a L1 service for an extra fee.. The Body Rub ladies usually include L1 in their price.. Question #3 really narrows down the list, as far as massage therapists offering L2. There are fewer ladies who do this and prices are a bit higher, thus out of some folks budget.. The Asian massage parlors offer most everything for a certain price.. They are not the best bang for the buck in my opinion. However they are convenient and may offer a full.. YMMV menu. The Yes answer applies to all 3 of your questions.. Question 3 is usually an additional donation for the L2 part if it is offered. Many do not offer this service and if they do its out of the price range of some folks.
Not everyone wants FS. I know many of you ladies find that hard to believe but it's true. I don't think any more or less men are getting massage than before. WALDT and always have.I've been very fortunate and I'm very happy with my clientele.

I don't know that it's better but it is a different kind of session. The client gets to be completely indulgent.They lay down and are tended to in a most intimate way. Bonus is that is so good for them There is someone perfect for everyone. Skinny girls don't get anywhere near all the business. It's really another area that has every type of provider but yes, there are very few that really are the best of both worlds. Another bonus is that at a lower price, a client can have more variety or be pampered more often.

The gentlemen who answered above have given you great information.
Excellent comments above on all counts.
I am one of the guys that prefers not to see FS ladies (90%) most of the time. For me it's mostly about chemistry and personal fulfillment. Most FS girls are wham bam get it in and get it off to the point that they know that most guys will book a full hour and once it gets hot and heavy, they'll explode and the session is over (unless MSOG is agreed to up front). Net result, is far less work/time and able to charge more at the same time. (short term thinking on providers part, not good for biz long term)
Additionally, it is virtually impossible for me to cum whilst wearing a party hat (unless the provider is truly a 9 or 10 with mad skills), so it's a waste of my $$$.
I far prefer to find a good LMT or bodyrub girl that I am attracted to and there is "chemistry" and let the sessions go where they may and more often than you may think, they progress to L2 and L3 with both parties being satisfied. The major difference is the provider is actually doing things she's enjoying and wanting to do and not for $$$.
David426 good to see you on here and thanks for your response Thanks everyone for great answers.
I have been changing my services away from F/S so i could offer more budget friendly prices and you have really answered what i was wanting to know.
I was so curious yesterday when i had a client that came for a FBSM and i am sure he was expecting the L1 but freaked when he got the L2 with it for same price. I was not sure how to seperate them since i cant't resist the second part L2, LOL
I called a girfriend and asked her , " I wonder what all they expect when they come for a FBSM and what is a client expecting with just that? So that is why i decided to post.
Lickher, i am a pleaser and the FBSM with the extras fits me very well. Thanks for your imput. You have answered those questions for me.
Great response Sir Lancehernot
Thanks Dharma for a providers imput.
Not everyone wants FS. I know many of you ladies find that hard to believe but it's true. ...I don't know that it's better but it is a different kind of session. The client gets to be completely indulgent.They lay down and are tended to in a most intimate way. Bonus is that is so good for them . Originally Posted by Dharma
I agree completely that a massage / L1 session can be quite enjoyable. It's nice to be pampered and not worry about performance, but instead just lie back and enjoy the pleasurable sensations. I enjoy both FS and FBSM and I wouldn't count either one out as an option.
I often just want a FBSM with L1 or L2 (instead of L3). My reasons?

1. I can completely relax. And as was said above, I don't have to worry about whether I'm pleasing the provider.

2. Less intimidating. When you read reviews of wild sex (multiple positions, multiple pops, and multiple O's for the provider...crazy positions and guys that last forever), you think, "I'm not sure if I can do that". I don't want to disappoint a provider who's expecting oral or vaginal orgasms.

3. I hate wearing a cover.

4. I pop too fast with FS.

5. Budget reasons.

6. If done very well (Like TerraLyn) it feels every bit as good as L3.

One thing I do look for is some reciprocal contact. If a provider allows NE, SE, or LFK/DFK it makes it that much better. I would rather have a FBSM session like that than a non-GFE L3 any day!
Very well said, LC... Never been to a FBSM girl but I've had regular massages. One time a girl got me so worked up I had to apologize for the rising towel. She wasn't even that attractive but damn...we both laughed and she said it happens every now and then. She was only half way done with me; talk about torture...

I want at least L2...L3, especially with a CIM finish would be lovely.
Pretty much like every one else I don't expect FS when going to a gal that offers FBSM only. I can focus more on me, I have tried to touch/fondle her and it just does not work out. It is more budget friendly, but the IOP HAS to be there. Sometimes I want or need more of a massage, but I crave the touch of a woman. I guess when it comes down to the min. I expect is some sort of skimpy top or less, a great hand job up to a great BJ a small extra charge for the BJ is one thing but if I see the price listed at more than 60/hr I expect some level of FBSM.
I should add that FBSM to me also means that you never, ever provide any auditory stimulation. If you're planning on doing it, you shouldn't compliment size or harness, ask if it feels good, tell your clients where you'd really like to have it, urge them to finish on or in any particular dody part, or, hell, even to finish at all. Don't talk about what you're doing, whether he likes it, what you're doing, whether you like it, or what either of you would like to be doing.
I LOVE fbsm. It's how I started in the hobby and I still get fbsm a couple times a month. For me, it's a win-win. I go see ladies that give me a good massage and then I get to finish with a nice handjob or bj.

To answer the specific question, the happy ending can be either L1, L2, or L3. Different ladies provide different services.

When I go for fbsm, I don't want just a tickle and a jerkoff. I'm looking for a pleasant relaxing rubdown for half the session or more, then a sensual transition to the finish. L1 or L2 doesn't really matter to me. I also want mutual touch. I would love to find all of the above with DATY, but not many ladies offer that as a part of a purely fbsm session.

I'm always in search of someone to replace my ATF bodyrub girl, Alex of dbi.
I'll add one more reason. L1 or L2 can be extended much more easily, and intensity increased and decreased to prolongue the finish making the "o" much more intense. Am speculating, and may get flamed, but I think it might be easier to tell if a guy is about to cum when performing L1 or L2.
  • Easy
  • 04-07-2013, 04:57 AM
Sensual Lady; the best information in found in a one to one with me. We can arrange a session; i always like 1.5 hours. I have seen Dharma for 7 years continuously except for this last year since she moved location and she can assure you of character. Yahoo
There are a few things I have noticed about the FBSM experience:
1) the massage ladies are frequently better conversationalists
2) there is no self-induced pressure to "perform" for them
3) there is just something hot about lying back and having a woman focus her eyes on you as she finishes you off
4) the lower price is an added bonus