eXXXtreme sexuality in AD's, does it make you "Click"

Hi guys, Mya here

I wanted to get guys and gals opinions on wether or not using very sexually explicit type language in your Daily Ad makes men more interested.

Like say for an Ad Title :

Dripping Wet and Hot Horny Ready to Get Cocks off NOW!!!

I Can never get enough!!! Come help me get this HOT HOT pussy off!!!

supposed to...

Sweet & Petite Charismatic GFE, whom loves to please

Well reviewed GFE, convenient loactaion, Sexy Courtesan

~~~~~~~~

I have heard that it is better to be as sexually compelling as possible, and that men like to hear raunchy nasty things, hehehe, as supposed to more feminie "nice" words.

I have been trying to incorporate more Raunch into my ads, but i must say i feel a little bashful, and as though i may come off a bit too.... excited... to say the least.

But this is sexually based business so i can tell that perhaps the more freaky you seem to come off the btter...

Or does trhis simply attract two diffrent crowds of men?
Nope does not work for me, just tell me you are reviewed, awesome, GFE etc. and available
I think it was Jerri Hall who said a woman should be a lady in public, a chef in the kitchen, and a whore in bed. I like to be able to think of my friends-for-an-hour as ladies, until we go BCD. And to me, a lady wouldn't say or post explicit language in a public or semi-public forum (e-mails and PMs are comparable to BCD, so it's okay there).

That's a roundabout way of getting to the point that explicit ads are a turnoff to me. Like excessive tattoos and piercings and incalls in trailer parks, they suggest to me that we probably wouldn't have a lot in common. And if I've booked an hour, we need to talk about something in the remaining 55 minutes.

Then again -- I was actually thinking about this today -- I really don't pay a lot of attention to the text in ads, beyond the basic information I need. I don't care about long walks on the beach, romantic dinners in cozy restaurants, and how well you'll fit in if I take you to my office party. All I need to know is where you are, what you look like, how to reach you, and how much some time with you will cost. Then I'll cross-check the reviews, and I'll look at P411 and the reviews to see whether your permissible-activities list is compatible with my wanna-do list.
Thanks for the input guys
Sexually explicit language in ads, do not get me more interested.

What does get me interested are your pictures, reviews, menu and past posts.

Just looking at views, not many guys are looking at the ads. So maybe it will not make a difference either way.
I think it was Jerri Hall who said a woman should be a lady in public, a chef in the kitchen, and a whore in bed. I like to be able to think of my friends-for-an-hour as ladies, until we go BCD. And to me, a lady wouldn't say or post explicit language in a public or semi-public forum (e-mails and PMs are comparable to BCD, so it's okay there).

That's a roundabout way of getting to the point that explicit ads are a turnoff to me. Like excessive tattoos and piercings and incalls in trailer parks, they suggest to me that we probably wouldn't have a lot in common. And if I've booked an hour, we need to talk about something in the remaining 55 minutes.

Then again -- I was actually thinking about this today -- I really don't pay a lot of attention to the text in ads, beyond the basic information I need. I don't care about long walks on the beach, romantic dinners in cozy restaurants, and how well you'll fit in if I take you to my office party. All I need to know is where you are, what you look like, how to reach you, and how much some time with you will cost. Then I'll cross-check the reviews, and I'll look at P411 and the reviews to see whether your permissible-activities list is compatible with my wanna-do list. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
Sir Lancehernot, very well said sir. I agree 1,000%

Let me add that i wish all providers would fill out their activities list completely on P411 at the bottom of your profile. and making your incall cozy is a big plus. As far as your Text in AD's on Eccie: if it's not informative, don't waste your time writing it. save the "I wanna fuck you" stuff for BCD, and just post more pics. we never get enough of those. If you want to make a really good AD, (in addition to pic's and link's) post your CURRENT area for that AD because, many providers move around alot and the reviews state she might me in downtown dallas until you find out she moved to plano or addison.

CG
There is a difference between sounding sexy and sounding slutty. I want the that info but in a more subtle fashion. I prefer sample number 2. I think leaving a little something for my imagination is a good thing also.
Posting taint always helps.
I prefer subtle sayings with some sex appeal.

"Kiss my taint and I will swallow!" - P

"Tell me before you cum, I want to taste it!"

Play to hobbyist's fantasies

Do a combination or both types of ads

Happy Hobbying!
i love extreme ads !!
A lady on the streets,, A freak in the sheets! or simply a "SUPER FREAK"
I am not impressed by raunchy ads. Seriously, they make no impression on me at all.

Ads should be short, and contain meaningful information regarding location, specials and availability. As I've said elsewhere, make sure the title of the ad is informative, too. "Fuck bunny wants to play" tells me nothing. "Specials available this week", or "Tight and toned ebony provider" will more likely get me to click on the ad.
Nope. Leaves me with the impression that the Provider is a Bieber wanna-be (i.e. he tries to act/look tough and gansta but would likely poop in his tighty-whities if ever truly confronted). If you're gonna start talking dity wait until I'm eating you out or stroking your insides with my dick.
Not really... funny headlines catch my eye more.

The ad forum hurts my eyes anymore with all the backpage/craigslist type ads with the ~~~~~~@@@@@@~~~~sTuPiD aSs fOnTs aNd cHaRaCtErS ~~~~@@@@!!!!!~~~~~~~~~
If you want to get me interested show me a picture of your smile. Seriously, you can still try to hide your face for privacey reasons but if the pictures do not show the softer side where you can smile what would leave me to believ we would have fun?