Gifts?

I always like to bring a little something for the ladies for our first session to break the ice. So, I wanted to ask you ladies what are some of your favorite items to receive...besides $$$

Wine?
Chocolate?
Perfume?
Toys?
Body Lotion?
Massage Oil?
Bath salts or bubble bath?
Sexy Lingerie?
Other?
Can't pick all of the above either
Please give explanation of why you like to receive a particular gift too

If lingerie, do you allow reviewers to take pix of you in it and alsp post in ROS? I ask for I post pix in my reviews to make them more fun, entertaing and informative.
Bring them batteries.
I just had a client bring me an orchid......it was a thoughtful gesture (on my profile it says it is my fav flower)
It is still alive BTW
It is still alive BTW Originally Posted by sexy.heather39

The client, or the orchid, is still alive?
I have enjoyed adding new toys to my collection
Saves me time and money. I could get lost in a toy shop and go way overboard. This way I know the toy is client approved.
The client, or the orchid, is still alive? Originally Posted by pyramider
Both I think.....the client contacted me recently, so both are still alive.
Wine please!!!!
Gifts are a nice touch...read her gift page and mix up a basket of several things on there

I just got a nice pair of funky knee high socks and a six pack of bottled coke{the old fashioned ones}
I do this to support my expensive coffee habit! LOL....Starbucks gift cert will make me very happy.
I usually bring the donation; my hard dick and a go for it ready to fuck attitude.. never received any complaints..sometimes a bottle of wine to share prior to and during activities
Wine please!!!! Originally Posted by Fararri
Of course my Princess.
I do this to support my expensive coffee habit
I too Samantha have a coffee addiction. I'm a gold card carrying member of Starbucks. I also get Kona coffee shipped in from Hawaii. I fell in love with it when I was there.
I too Samantha have a coffee addiction. I'm a gold card carrying member of Starbucks. I also get Kona coffee shipped in from Hawaii. I fell in love with it when I was there. Originally Posted by grassy_knoll
Oh ya?? I'm gonna have to try Kona coffee soon. I can't stand watery American coffee that looks like brown mop water. Ughh!!!
Furthermore regarding gifts, I don't know about other girls...but I prefer to receive something that I always need even though it's not expensive, such as Starbucks or tennis balls for me.
Wine please!!!! Originally Posted by Fararri
...noted