Providers that use their incalls as work and home. How do you customers feel about that?

I'm curious as too how do the guys feel when a provider uses her incall where she works and*also as a place where she lives at. Do you feel more comfortable knowing it is her home? Or do you feeling nervous knowing that is where she works as well? Bringing this subject up because had a client tell me he went too this girl's condo where there was kids toys and bottles every where. He said he felt really weird being there. So guys what do you think?
Normally that wouldn't bother me but the bottles and kids toys are making me rethink that...
Would you want steviewinwood knowing where you lived????????????
The few I have been to that use it for both kept the "public" area clean and clear of any family or personal items. There are a couple of ladies I have seen many times that have invited me into their homes but that is more of an issue of us knowing us a long time and being friends.

It would not be a huge trun off but not one I want to encounter if possible.

I am far more concerned for the safety of providers who do this.
Would you want steviewinwood knowing where you lived???????????? Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
Lol what do too think?
I saw Tara at her house. I would never show up at anyone's house, uninvited.

To answer your question...I'm way more comfortable with one's who use their homes for incall.
I prefer whichever has the full bar.
I couldn't care less if she uses her residence for her incall as long as it is nice and clean. Now, I do think she's crazy to do so because of the risk from psycho guys out there. But, that's her problem, not mine, and it's not my place to tell her how to handle her business.
I couldn't care less if she uses her residence for her incall as long as it is nice and clean.... Originally Posted by Waldo P. Emerson-Jones
+1
I have a couple of thoughts based on experience.

One of the first providers I saw used her apartment as an incall. While we were getting ourselves together, I noticed some mail on a table -- mail addressed to her, using her real name. I mentioned to her that she might want to be more cautious about that. More broadly, a provider who uses her home as an incall should be wary about having traces of her "real" identity visible to her clients. It's not just the stalkers that are a problem; a good, regular client can go rogue later on for any number of legitimate or illegitimate reasons.

I've had sessions in the homes of a few providers who had children. Generally, it hasn't bothered me, even when one lady whom I visited frequently began inviting me into her home conducting business on her daughter's bed. (The daughter didn't live with her full-time, and I suppose she thought it was better than the bed she shared with her husband.) The one time it did bother me was when a lady friend's son came home from school one day while we were her bedroom. He slipped into his bedroom and began watching television, but I saw him through the crack in the door as I was leaving. That bothered me a little bit.

If I had my druthers, I'd prefer the business area to be free of any children, toys, or indications of kids. But I guess I don't mind as long as the young 'uns aren't around.

Beyond that, both client and provider should at least ponder momentarily the possibilities for problems posed by observant or nosy neighbors in a residential environment.
Would you want steviewinwood knowing where you lived???????????? Originally Posted by Tiger Woods
I saw Tara at her house. I would never show up at anyone's house, uninvited.

To answer your question...I'm way more comfortable with one's who use their homes for incall. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Sure you did. Why don't you get off my posts? Your a little psycho.
You spelled "you're" and "psycho" wrong.
When I used my home as an incall...I waited till kids were grown & gone.....too risky otherwise!

I know a gal who used her incall and had her 1 year old sleeping in the back of the house....that is a CPS lady's dream!
You spelled "you're" and "psycho" wrong. Originally Posted by steviewinwood
Maybe not. https://twitter.com/schyo

Tara's a sweetheart, I would advise her against seeing clients in her home unless she's sure they are not schyo.
Not really bothered by the incall if it is her real home. Only thing I might be worried about is a member of her real family showing up while I was there, could be very bad for both of us especially if it is her husband and he is not aware of her "job".

For the provider it could be a little risky from the nosy neighbors or from a client that wants more from her than just a 1 hour romp. Better to have an incall away from reality for her own safety.