Morning vs. afternoon/evening fun time !

This question is directed to the ladies. Some us us work in the afternoon/evening, so our hobby visits are early in the morning.

Question: how early would you be willing to start a session ? 7am? 8am? 9am? etc.

Thanks.
if there is advance notice I think many of us can be very early....I have as early as 6:00 am but I don't just as a rule get up at 4:00 am to get ready and just hope someone calls lol.....I have been up and ready for a bng at 6 but I had advance scheduling....I am ok with that.....any ladies feel the same?
I offer a special specifically for early morning fun... That's my favorite time to play
I can be ready as early as 9am for an appoibntment. I prefer daytime appointments, and rarely play after 5pm... But this summer my availability should open up alot more. But i still like playing early mornings and afternoons.

Its all about when you are available some girls like to sleep and take mostly night time appointments. I think what limits moost ladies, but i can only speak for myself are previous obligations which make us not available 24/7; but for some ladies they can do the 24/7 thing and be available almost anytime of day or night.
Ladies, I am available early morning, late afternoon, or whenever...
Used to have a Provider I'd met in another city come to my room around 630AM to wake me up with a little manual & oral (both ways!) manipulation. Nice way to start the day.
Morning, or at least before noon guy. Before 10 or 11 is TOO early...