Male Providers

Just wondering how many of you eccie guys are into that sort of session (with a male provider). I personally think a double (mmf) is so much fun! That is just my opinion though My male double partner is fun, I am not sure which I like better mmf playing of mff time
Let me know how you feel about it
xoxo Harley
Not into it, but if a female wants to spend time with me, please send me your references
Is your male provider gay or straight? i am considering doing doubles mine is gay....
It's actually a lot of fun if you know the other guy and know he's not gay and agree there is no guy on guy involved... I've played with a good buddy and his wife and also friends of hers have been included for 4somes and 5 somes. It actually makes more sense as women have 3 hoes to fill. When doing a FFM it kind of limits the fun as there are then 6 holes and only 1 guy to do the filling... I personally would never do it with a female provider and a male provider, I'd have to know the other guy pretty well and trust him.
  • ch777
  • 04-11-2013, 07:01 PM
only if the other guy is buying
I'm Up For It If The Guy Is St8. Hello Dp
mfm sessions are awesome if you are with someone that is open to all sorts of kinky things...even if the third is a beginner...just to see the look on his face is priceless...!!
  • zebra
  • 04-12-2013, 01:44 AM
only if the other guy is buying Originally Posted by ch777
I don't cross sword's period, 100 % Straight Caucasian Male, MFM's are indeed fun but FMF 's are the BOMB DIGITY!

Interested ladies please PM info.
Is your male provider gay or straight? i am considering doing doubles mine is gay.... Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
He isnt gay but he is open to try things maybe even a solo appt with a male..
They are so much fun!! I have had just fuck me times doing a mmf or where the friend is bi and wants a creampie eating fuck fest or something like that.. Only bb with my male partner as I know he is clean but both are awesome.. I guess I am just a freak (in a good way )

It's actually a lot of fun if you know the other guy and know he's not gay and agree there is no guy on guy involved... I've played with a good buddy and his wife and also friends of hers have been included for 4somes and 5 somes. It actually makes more sense as women have 3 hoes to fill. When doing a FFM it kind of limits the fun as there are then 6 holes and only 1 guy to do the filling... I personally would never do it with a female provider and a male provider, I'd have to know the other guy pretty well and trust him. Originally Posted by LickHer
I agree with you!! FMF are the best to ... guess you get both with me

I don't cross sword's period, 100 % Straight Caucasian Male, MFM's are indeed fun but FMF 's are the BOMB DIGITY!

Interested ladies please PM info. Originally Posted by zebra