Dress Attire

So, when I go to a session, I'm usually coming from work so I'm usually in a sports jacket, a button up shirt or suit. This is what I look like...

Ok, Ok, maybe I do not look "exactly" like Jon Hamm , but I try to dress for success.

Anyway, I've heard some girls say some funny things guys have shown up to for a session. I had a couple say guys with coffee stains or pizza stains on the shirt or ratty t-shirt. One said a guy had ladies underwear on when he took off his slacks....interesting. The funniest was a guy that showed up in a tight tank top with cut off jean shorts like Daisy Dukes. I asked her if he had a mullet, and she looked at me with shock, and she said "How did you know?!?" Educated guess.

So ladies...what are some of the things you've seen when the guy walks into the door?
They usually see my 1.3" of dangling death, and then they start laughing and pointing at me.
  • Brot
  • 04-13-2013, 12:23 PM
I thought this was more like take out....dress down!
Fresh and CLEAN is how I go... clothes as well, but never in a suit
I typically dress very down. I enjoy being comfortable, and what I am most comfortable in are Nike or And1 sweatpants or short, and a lose fitting shirt, hat and tennis shoes. If I am taking a lady out to dinner or going to a very upscale hotel I may dress up a little bit, it really just depends on weather, time of day, and who I am going to see.

I would think it shouldn't matter what an individual wears as long as it and he are clean, smells at least decent, doesn't look crazy or grossly out of place, pays the proper donation, and is a safe person.

With that said, I typically ask ladies before I arrive if it is alright if I wear, for example, sweats, a long sleeve plain tshirt, a hat and tennis shoes. I had an experience once where I did this to a middle of the road hotel and the lady refused to let me in saying I looked too young, and I was dressed like a pimp. Lesson learned, which is why I ask. To each their own.
Now that is laugh worthy. KenMonck, pimptard ...
I know when you walked in my door my cloths fell off
I agree with you babe.. whatever makes you comfy is awesome.. I enjoy my birthday suite & heels but thats just my preference

I typically dress very down. I enjoy being comfortable, and what I am most comfortable in are Nike or And1 sweatpants or short, and a lose fitting shirt, hat and tennis shoes. If I am taking a lady out to dinner or going to a very upscale hotel I may dress up a little bit, it really just depends on weather, time of day, and who I am going to see.

I would think it shouldn't matter what an individual wears as long as it and he are clean, smells at least decent, doesn't look crazy or grossly out of place, pays the proper donation, and is a safe person.

With that said, I typically ask ladies before I arrive if it is alright if I wear, for example, sweats, a long sleeve plain tshirt, a hat and tennis shoes. I had an experience once where I did this to a middle of the road hotel and the lady refused to let me in saying I looked too young, and I was dressed like a pimp. Lesson learned, which is why I ask. To each their own. Originally Posted by KenMonk
I know when you walked in my door my cloths fell off Originally Posted by Harley*Jayden
Ha, I believe my came off pretty quickly afterwards too Harley!
As long as a gent shows up clean and freshly dressed it's all good. Perhaps ladies need not discuss other clients during session? Just a thought.
+1 Kendall. I always make sure im clean and fresh even if im not wearing suit and tie
Now that is laugh worthy. KenMonck, pimptard ... Originally Posted by pyramider

Indeed.
As long as a gent shows up clean and freshly dressed it's all good. Perhaps ladies need not discuss other clients during session? Just a thought. Originally Posted by Kendall4U

You might need to qualify that statement a little. Or a clean, freshly dressed gentleman might show up at your incall dressed like the Chaka Khan.
I just dress in my everyday clothes.

I love it when guys show up in a suit. It turns me on. I like nicely dressed guys, doesn't have to be formal or uncomfortable. I do not like to see someone in sweats or dirty clothes. I think if I am visiting you or you are visiting me, it is a special occasion and we should both dress accordingly.