**Setting the record straight!!**

I just wanted to set the record straight on my doubles reviews...the first review was to start Chanell Delight so when my client came I gave him a special for both of us. Now we just recently did a review where the price was way different (his choice) and we accepted...he also has seen me numerous times so he gave what he usually does times 2...again(his choice). If you ask for details you will receive such! So I am asking is it wrong that our double prices has change due to us having a few reviews??
Posting the lincks would aid the lazy among us, like me, in giving you advice.
Been asked and answered a thousand times. Charge what you want, and guys will see who they want for the price they are comfortable with. Never do something you're uncomfortable with doing, or for a price you are uncomfortable with charging.
Really? Your asking guys if its OK your rates went way up?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=716241

let me summerize the responses
1) It your right to charge what ever you want.
2) Talk about GPS!!

I think that will about sum it up

OK, being serious, Yes, dear, it really is OK to change your rates. Only you can decide what to charge. If your too high you will know it by the lack of response and can decide what to do then.

Though honestly, unless you were receiving negitive feedback about the rate change, you may wish you had just let it be and not started this thread. If the reviews are good, they do all the talking you need.

On the face of it, if the 2 of you seperate are only $400an hour combined a much higher rate for a doubles seems high, but as I do not know either of you, its really hard to say. But that is strictly based on the numbers and my own experiences with no consideration of the quality of services received.,

Good luck dear, Sometimes you just have to try different numbers I guess
My view on doubles rates is make those rates make sense. If you are 200 an hour, the other lady is 200 an hour, don't try to charge 800 for an hour doubles sessions. Thats just silly to me, not sure to the rest of you but Ive seen it attempted.
I was asking in general...I was told tht it would mess up my rep....
I would say Getdamemo got a fantastic deal and should have left a nice tip. For guys who like doubles, your phone should be ringing off the wall at that price. I don't understand why you felt the need to set the record straight about anything you've done, or how your reputation would be tarnished in any way. But I'm easily confused.
I was too...I thought tht too but I guess it was just their feelings tht were hurt..lol