Encounter: * * * * Thai Rita Kate is the Real Deal (w/ Pics and GIF's) !!! * * * *

Date: November 12, 2018
Name: Rita Kate
User ID:: 393087
Phone: Will provide
Email Address: ritakate07@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=393087
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: West of Galleria
Activities: DFK, long pink nipple sucking, body admiration, DATY, SS, talking about life, great massage, CFS, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Short, brown, curly and cute
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'5", 115 lbs, all natural, light skin, thin body with large MM's with the longest pink nipples I've ever seen!

Recommendation: Yes (w/ Pics and GIF's)

staff edit...SMI
Very nice! Thanks
Nice review, screened with her sometime back but haven't had the time to schedule with her yet, but that will change soon.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-02-2018, 06:32 AM
well done!
Always enjoy my time with her. Wanted to do a double with her and Nina, but Nina has left town.
Well look at that, not pimping latinas this time?
Outstanding!!

She's a gem and knows how to take care of you for sure.
Thanks guys. I really like Rita... She's top notch..

A'Man
Great Review-THANKS
Which one of you FOCKERS managed to eF this place up so bad. Is closed, gone, history. Someone's wife went batshit crazy on the apartment management office including the police. Unbelievable
Good thing for Hobby Phones. Is this alert worthy, if we still even have that function, cause PoPo will be looking at who calls her phone
Which one of you FOCKERS managed to eF this place up so bad. Is closed, gone, history. Someone's wife went batshit crazy on the apartment management office including the police. Unbelievable Originally Posted by ThoreXile
I spoke with her directly today. She's still there. All's fine... Don't know who's starting this bullshit. I suggest we keep it off of here (this thread, this site...). Let's also stop hurting someone's livelihood with heresay...

If you want to comment to me - PM me...

A'Man
A'Man, you da man!