"Amy"

https:/albany.skipthegames.com/femal...0/202011464387

Anyone see this girl? Was going by Nikki before.
Link doesn’t work
christ I get infraction for posting a link... nobody else lol... what is North Korea moderating this site
Links are not allowed they are considered advertising

The Dr
Don't sweat it. I got one. Guess links are only allowed in the Encounters section. Effin rookies.
https:albany.skipthegames.com/female...0/323597679612 Originally Posted by Chuck353
good thing she got all covered

just a nip will get ya banned
christ I get infraction for posting a link... nobody else lol... what is North Korea moderating this site Originally Posted by Funtimes44
yeah, I got hit with the same shit a while back..........fucking idiots running this show now
Nah I just think current mod more aware of the link restriction. They have to be careful to not get tagged ad an advertising site which I guess is what posting of links does. Idea is to avoid getting shut down like no and cl, or having to move offshore. Can get around that with a little ingenuity, such as just reference to title of stg post. A bit of a PITA, but not a big deal imo
that makes a lot of sense you can't post a link with a question...but a link you reviewed with a positive experience... don't you think posting a link with positive experience would be more of a advertisement lol... loop hole there lol... doesn't make sense... just eliminate all links then
I would assume somehow their lawyers see a distinction that they feel is defensible. I actually think they would be more vulnerable from having that adultsearch site coming up all the time, but what do I know. Hopefully the morality police have had their day and will stop playing whack a mole
So back to the question. Amy/Nikki?
It appears she's using her child's name as part of her Snapchat address, so right off the bat I question her common sense. That has nothing to do with her service (about which I know zip), but that would give me pause.
yeah, I got hit with the same shit a while back..........fucking idiots running this show now Originally Posted by 57fubar
fuckin Fubar....

I would assume somehow their lawyers see a distinction that they feel is defensible. I actually think they would be more vulnerable from having that adultsearch site coming up all the time, but what do I know. Hopefully the morality police have had their day and will stop playing whack a mole Originally Posted by Tomb8871
Usually it's just simple WOS