Egotistical men

I find it funny guys on here go back and forth about females like little kids. Haha it’s a shame how some of these grown men act. I noticed it for a while but never spoke on it. It’s also another reason why I never post a review.
So by not posting a review all you are here for is others positive/negative reviews? Doesn't seem fair if you're getting info but not contributing IMO. have fun stay safe and enjoy
how Egotistical of the Op ????
how Egotistical of the Op ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
OP?
Not posting a review but stirring up the drama. Bravo
Not posting a review but stirring up the drama. Bravo Originally Posted by TreeBark
Seems like a lot of that going on around here.
Sure is.
Good thing I’ve done two as of late.

Seems like a lot of that going on around here. Originally Posted by Scoot642
Sure is.
Good thing I’ve done two as of late. Originally Posted by TreeBark
Whos the girl in your gallery?
I didn’t know I have a gallery.
Huh

Whos the girl in your gallery? Originally Posted by Scoot642
Lol -Barkman is a monger again, paying for it like a good lil whore boy
Nope, I get it for free.

Lol -Barkman is a monger again, paying for it like a good lil whore boy Originally Posted by Streambed
BS Douche - nothing is free under the sheets
So by not posting a review all you are here for is others positive/negative reviews? Doesn't seem fair if you're getting info but not contributing IMO. have fun stay safe and enjoy Originally Posted by Scoot642
No, all reviews are subjective so honestly I don’t care about someone else’s experience
Not posting a review but stirring up the drama. Bravo Originally Posted by TreeBark
All you had to do was avoid what I said but you are contributing to the “drama”. Couldn’t let your opinion go unheard?
I didn’t know I have a gallery.
Huh Originally Posted by TreeBark
Check your account you have a pic in there. Hmm wonder who it is