NYC DA is a useless racist piece of shit

To begin with that boy ain’t smart enough to tackle Trump.

He should be picking cotton in Mississippi.
He graduated cum laude from Harvard undergrad and was editor of the law review at Harvard Law School. He clerked for a federal judge and was an US Attorney with the Southern District of New York.

What are your credentials Ace.
Still waiting on that genius to serve his arrest warrant for Trump...when should we expect that...ACE???
Still waiting on that genius to serve his arrest warrant for Trump...when should we expect that...ACE??? Originally Posted by bb1961

Is that disappointment that Trump couldn't predict when the indictment is coming. Or that he called for protests and 4 people showed up? NYPD and others should sue Trump for the work that dumb piece of shit caused.
bragg may have all those things...and i dont doubt he has a level of intelligence

but in todays world

his privileges taint his achievements

and his subjection to a leftist education and a leftist work experience spoils what the privilege's dont
I think this could be a really relevant thread. Just need someone to replace NYC DA with OP
He graduated cum laude from Harvard undergrad and was editor of the law review at Harvard Law School. He clerked for a federal judge and was an US Attorney with the Southern District of New York.

What are your credentials Ace. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Probably rode the black ,poor poor pitiful me card, you have degrees and intelligence mixed up B M, but that’s expected
Racism plus insulting an Eccie member, all in 1 thread ?
bragg may have all those things...and i dont doubt he has a level of intelligence

but in todays world

his privileges taint his achievements

and his subjection to a leftist education and a leftist work experience spoils what the privilege's dont Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Prosecuting crime is leftist? Lol. You’ll just say anything no matter how silly.
Probably rode the black ,poor poor pitiful me card, you have degrees and intelligence mixed up B M, but that’s expected Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Any proof for your probably? Of course not. Just simple racist rants. I pity you. Must be tough to look in the mirror and gauge your self worth compared to the likes of Bragg.

And I’m doing just fine sir. MBA, JD, making a killing financially, amazing career. It’s all good.
Any proof for your probably? Of course not. Just simple racist rants. I pity you. Must be tough to look in the mirror and gauge your self worth compared to the likes of Bragg.

And I’m doing just fine sir. MBA, JD, making a killing financially, amazing career. It’s all good. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cOFTexNsC0

What I don't understand is... hasn't the statute of limitations passed on all of these offenses even if they had ironclad proof? I sort of thought that was a real thing.
I watched Bragg speak the other night.

Cum Laude from Harvard isn’t what it used to be.
Prosecuting crime is leftist? Lol. You’ll just say anything no matter how silly. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
where have you been? prosecuting crime??? laughable

latest i heard he has reduced 70% of felony arrests in ny to misdemeanors or less

but with trump he's trying to raise an expired potential misdemeanor to a felony

not very cum laude-ness of him
... Show's over... Case has surely COLLAPSED like a tin
shithouse roof... Me political "Insiders" are reporting
that Bragg and his team there are in some trouble.

One o' the fellows there - Mark Pomeranz - may be forced to resign!

#### Salty