Rare Filipino Find

Anybody sampled?
The Filipino in the hobby is hard to come by.

https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...can-29731.html
She's not filipino. Had a visit with her with no activities. Much better option available at that price, I'll pass
Shauk1960:

I've been curious about Leilani, too, and have been hoping to find out more. But then you posted this reply, and it caused me to wonder what you meant.

Given what she says in her ad, I am not surprised there was no FS (she says as much), but I am truly astounded at the admittedly somewhat vague claim that there were "no activities." Really? None?

Unless "no activities" is what you asked for I would be stunned, and would seem to be a genuine bait and switch.

She says several things in her ad that suggest - strongly - that there are at least some activities (short of FS) to be had, apart from her exposed breast in one of the photos. For example:

"Indulge in the ULTIMATE RELEASE AND RELAXATION with a tantric b2b bodyslide rub down."
Or . . .
"I am very open-minded. Looking for something on the REGULAR side as I love things to be mutual"

Could you explain the "no activities" comment?
She told me she was Filipino, when I saw her she was l1. Didn’t bother to ask for upgrades but I have seen others say they did Russian successfully.
  • chzar
  • 09-14-2023, 05:01 AM
  • Sy727
  • 09-14-2023, 05:24 AM
Very involved L1, good massage too, nice girl
I've seen her and had a great time with her. L1, but it was a great massage and she was a very nice girl.

She is Filipino according to her, and I don't see any reason for her to lie about it. Having been with a few of the LBFMs, I tend to think she is honest about her heritage.
Shauk1960:

I've been curious about Leilani, too, and have been hoping to find out more. But then you posted this reply, and it caused me to wonder what you meant.

Given what she says in her ad, I am not surprised there was no FS (she says as much), but I am truly astounded at the admittedly somewhat vague claim that there were "no activities." Really? None?

Unless "no activities" is what you asked for I would be stunned, and would seem to be a genuine bait and switch.

She says several things in her ad that suggest - strongly - that there are at least some activities (short of FS) to be had, apart from her exposed breast in one of the photos. For example:

"Indulge in the ULTIMATE RELEASE AND RELAXATION with a tantric b2b bodyslide rub down."
Or . . .
"I am very open-minded. Looking for something on the REGULAR side as I love things to be mutual"

Could you explain the "no activities" comment? Originally Posted by Soccerjunky
YMVW but I had a completely different experience with her. When I said no activities, I meant it was mechanical and lousy for L1 and $$. Yes FS is not on the table, but I expect some sort of enthusiasm even for a massage or L1. YMVW
Thanks, shauk. I now know what you meant.
I've seen her and had a great time with her. L1, but it was a great massage and she was a very nice girl.

She is Filipino according to her, and I don't see any reason for her to lie about it. Having been with a few of the LBFMs, I tend to think she is honest about her heritage. Originally Posted by texassapper

LBFM are my favorite!!!!
I had mix success with Filipinos.
I had mix success with Filipinos. Originally Posted by Heartsnatcher
I haven't come across many who are independent. Do you mean in the studios?