Rush Slimebaugh attacks the Pope

What a maroon. Fat-ass, Oxycontin drug addict Slimebaugh v. the leader of 1.5 billion Catholics. Are his ratings down or something?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4373635.html
Limbaugh's ratings must be in the shitter, if he's gonna take on the most hand-on Pope (no pun intended) in recent memory. Yow! I think Rush has upped the meds.
Limbaugh's ratings must be in the shitter, if he's gonna take on the most hand-on Pope (no pun intended) in recent memory. Yow! I think Rush has upped the meds. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's hand-on mean? Gotcha? It's the silly game you play. That's the second gotcha today from a hyena pack member. And it's only 11am. So, you Libby atheists are sticking up for the Pope? Ratings must be low.
Im certainly no atheist.

and you're certainly no altar boy ... Or are you?
Im certainly no atheist.

and you're certainly no altar boy ... Or are you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Nope, never was one. Maybe WTF knows a few.
I am an atheist, but even I see how absurdly stupid his comments are. Since close to 2 billion people are Catholic and look up to the current Pope. I think Rush must be reaching hard for ratings.
Nope, never was one. Maybe WTF knows a few. Originally Posted by bambino

But your folks did send you to camp Bendover in the summer.
But your folks did send you to camp Bendover in the summer. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Biggie is back! And dumber than ever! If that's possible.
  • CJ7
  • 12-03-2013, 11:19 AM
What a maroon. Fat-ass, Oxycontin drug addict Slimebaugh v. the leader of 1.5 billion Catholics. Are his ratings down or something?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4373635.html Originally Posted by timpage

Lush has been gnawing on the same bone for so long anything or anybody is suitable game for his mindless audience to drool over
Biggie is back! And dumber than ever! If that's possible. Originally Posted by bambino
Brilliant!
Brilliant! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hey, it took more time than CJZero calling LustyLad an idiot. Plus, I was responding to Biggie. I have to dumb it down for him. He's, shall we say........a little slow.
I have no idea what rush has said now (don't really care) but I want it on record that I am highly suspicious of this pope. He was great till he began saying Christ wasn't the only way to heaven. I'm cool w folks believing what they want but that is a fundamental Christian belief and the leader of the catholic faith should never say stuff like that. Ever.

Then he started trying to reach out to muzzies. Nope. I'm gone.
  • Old-T
  • 12-03-2013, 12:01 PM
Ah, another Christian who doesn't really believe any of that Good Samaritan or Love Thy Neighbor stuff.
  • CJ7
  • 12-03-2013, 12:01 PM
Hey, it took more time than CJZero calling LustyLad an idiot. Plus, I was responding to Biggie. I have to dumb it down for him. He's, shall we say........a little slow. Originally Posted by bambino
equally as brilliant

you're, shall we say, an uneducated troll.
Thank you Sister Slunt!